Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone! I hope everyone had a fun Easter, I know I did this year! I don't think I have celebrated the Easter Bunny for years so it was fun to bring him back! Saturday we went to our wards easter egg hunt. When we got there Cohen found a ball and he was having a blast with it so he didn't pay too much attention to the eggs.  Finally we told him to put the eggs away in his basket and he started to get the hang of it. Like most things once they get the hang of it, it's all over. I did have fun taking him to the hunt and watching him.







Here are some pictures of his Easter Basket and what he got. He got a cars plate set, Tarzan movie, water guns, bubble gun, sunglasses, coloring book, cars gummy vitamins (As many of my friends know I love gummy vitamins so I had to get my kid some), pajamas and glow in the dark star that we will put in his bedroom ceiling.

Cohen walking in and seeing his basket. As soon as I finished taking this picture he got a huge grin on his face but I didn't capture it :( He went first for his car jammies and he grabbed them and laid down and wanted us to put them on him. He loves car and he loves elmo and cookie monster. He even has stuffed animals of them and he always has to have them to go to bed.


Then he saw an egg and opened it and realized that there was chocolate in them and of course like any kid that thrilled him. That began the easter egg hunt inside. He was so fun to watch look for them. He would always grab them and give to Daddy so he could get more candy





Here are some pictures of our Easter outfits. Me growing up as a kid we always got easter outfits and got pictures before we went to church. Here is just Cohen and I. I didn't dare church shop for Dallas, because I would get him a pink or purple tie or something like that and he would hate it. And lets face it men just aren't as into the outfits and taking pictures and stuff like that. So I just made Dallas take a picture of me and Cohen.





Well I hope Everyone had a great Easter. It is so fun having kids to be able to do these special traditions for! 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the update for Easter. It sure was fun having everyone together for Easter. I think both the big kids and little kids had fun. Grandma Connie loved watching both and playing with Cohen and Cayman. Love ya.

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter? Or was it Christmas at your house! Just kidding, I sounds like you guys had a great holiday! You and Cohen looked so cute in your new Easter clothes!

Coby and KaeDawn said...

How fun!! I love watching little kids at easter egg hunts..haha I love Cohens little outfit and your dress is so cute:)

Melanie and Ernie said...

Cute, cute, cute...I love that we can now be the easter bunny, and santa and all that good stuff. Kids make everything better, and Cohen is so freakin cute...I can't wait for Roman to grow up a little more...yay!!!