Friday, June 4, 2010

Memorial Week

Wow what a busy week it has been! Here are some pictures of Cohen and Kenzley playing together. They absolutely love each other. They look at each other and just start laughing! It is one of the best things to listen to and watch in the world!
Kenzley is trying so hard to get around, she has been rolling all over the place and is now getting up on her hands and knees. Kenz will lunge a little bit forward. I wouldn't be surprised if she is crawling by Cohen's birthday. Kenz watches Cohen run all over the place and you can tell that she wants to follow.
Aren't I the luckiest mom in the whole world to have these two adorable kids! I can't get enough of their smiles! Life can't get much better then them!
Im am lucky that my kids love to play together. It totally looks like they are about to kiss!
A lucky Mamma!
Kenz gets some pretty crazy hair when she sleeps!
For Memorial weekend we went to the sand dunes for a couple days and played! The first day it was super windy but as the days went by the weather got better. Dallas raced a ton, he was over at sand mountain for two hours straight being a jocky for his friends and testing out their top speeds on their fourwheelers. Dallas was in 7th heaven. It was hard to get him back to camp for meals. Needless to say after the trip he had heat stroke and all that playing caught up to him. Dallas was puking all Monday! Hopefully Dallas has learned his lesson and will drink water while playing in the sun! The kids did really good by the last day Kenzley was starting to get a little fussy but she did great. Cohen loved playing in the sand with his friends. I enjoyed staying at camp chatting with the other woman and watching the kids play. I even got to go on a night ride with Dallas which was fun. However, he took me on a drifting track and pretty much went in a circle like 10 times and I thought I was going to puke afterwards. It was still alot of fun!
Me and the kids chillen in the razor!
Cohen passed out in the trailer.
Cohen helping dad fix the fourwheeler.



Cohen and Treyton playing in the sand.
Cohen got tired and came in the trailer to take a break yet still had to play with his dirt bike.
Cohen and Kinlee riding the fourwheeler.

The kids hanging out at the campfire waiting for their marshmallows!
Lee made the kids a sand castle. They thought it was pretty cool.
Dallas and Dave dug a huge whole for Cohen and Kinley to play in. The kids seriously played in that hole all day long! It's amazing what can entertain them!


Nap time!
After the sand dunes we came home Sunday! I got a head cold and like I said earlier Dallas was puking a lot. Dallas was cute being sick, he wasn't quite all there. He laid on the floor most of the day not moving. Finally he says if this is how you feel when you are pregnant than I don't want you to get pregnant again. I was laughing so hard. I don't think men realize how sick woman get being pregnant. That is how I felt for the first 5 months of my pregnancies and yet you still have to work or take care of other kids. As sad as it was that Dallas was sick it was funny to watch him see how yucky it is to feel that awful. While he was sick I did all the camping laundry and then repacked us all to go down to Vegas for the week. Dallas had to go down there to take a contractors business license test for his company. He was so nice to invite me and the kids to go on his business trip and we jumped at the chance to go! I drove us down and Kenzley cried pretty much 95 % of the way down. Between my head cold and Dallas' heat stroke we had the worst headaches and Kenzley screaming for 6 hours was not a great time! Needless to say Dallas does not think Kenzley has a cute cry like he use to. Dallas use to love her cry but not anymore. We finally got there and all passed out. The next day Dallas went to study for his test for a few hours. While he was gone working me and the kids went to the pool. Cohen pretty much hates swimming now, I don't know why but he doesn't love it. We still had some fun though. We went and got Dallas around 5pm and set off to the boulevard. We took Cohen to the M&M Factory the Coke place and the Harley Cafe. Cohen was in awe at everything he saw and had lots of fun. Kenzley did really well too she sat in the sling on my chest and watched everything. Afterwards we went to the cheesecake factory to enjoy dinner.
The kids basking in the sun! It was great to be in sunny weather!




Cohen was pretty excited to see the M&M race car. This is the car that I cheer for in Nascar. Cohen kept saying is that your car mommy! It was cute. He of course picked a toy car from there and we got Kenz a cup.


Coke use to have a big plastic bear that you could sit on and get your picture taken with. Now they have this bear. At first we thought he was a robot but then he would move and respond to what you would say and even patted my head. I loved him, Cohen was more hesitant. This is a picture of Cohen saying that the bear was scary.

Cohen loved looking at the motorcycles. He kept asking to go back.

Here Cohen is singing look mom no hands, I love this american ride (toby keith song)

waiting at the cheescake factory
The next day it took me forever to coax Cohen into coming outside to go swimming. Finally I got him to come and Dallas was able to meet us at the pool.







After a little bit of swimming we decided to go to Mandalay Bay to see the Shark Reef. Lately Cohen has loved sharks and is always talking about how he catches sharks on our floor and the couch and beds are boats. We all enjoyed seeing the different sharks and fishes.





I love his cheesers now. Afterwards we went back to the boulvard and walked over to Bellagio to watch the fountains and then walked around for a bit. All in all it was a great trip. I really didn't mind hanging out at the hotel while Dallas was gone. We stayed at the Tuscany for only 25 bucks a night they have great rooms. They are pretty good size with a sitting area, kitchenette two beds and a good size bathroom. It was a nice week!


Today Kenzley was being a little fussy so I sat her in her bumbo while I cooked dinner and she fell asleep. How cute is she!


5 comments:

Colby and Steph said...

Cute pictures. I can't believe that Kenzley is almost crawling. She probably will start crawling before Sammy does. I'm OK with that though. :) Oh by the way I love the new hair cut, it is so cute.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love updates. It was so nice to come visit last night. By the way they started closing lanes at 7:00. Luckily I only hit a little bit of it, but it took enough time I didn't go get Westfest stuff.

You are 100% right there is nothing better the watching and loving your children. Even grown up children. Love you all so much!!!

Nikki Taylor said...

Looks like a fun trip!!! And I LOVE your hair! I forget I haven't seen it in person yet. It is adorable and now I want to go cut mine!!

Marc and Alexis said...

What a fun weekend you had as a family! Isn't FAMILY time the BEST? Rylinn can hardly wait for Saturday to come... Everyday is Saturday to her:) Thanks for being such good friends! See you saturday...

Melanie and Ernie said...

Looks like fun...I'm pretty sure I have a picture somewhere of Me, Ernie & Dallas sitting on the coke bear...good times.