Sunday, November 14, 2010

Family Pictures

It's that time of year again for family pictures! Even though it's cold I think that fall gives some of the most beautiful outdoor pictures. I love the vibrant colors between the leaves and grass and all the surroundings. This year I was starting to stress about pictures because I thought we were too late. Also this year for Dallas' sake I didn't want to spend an outrageous amount like last year! I kept looking around and then realized my neighbor loves to take pictures so I asked her. I think she did a fabulous job! I am beyond pleased with them! So I'm sure there will be a picture overload this post but I loved all of them! Thank you to Nan who took the time to shoot our family. She is an amazing woman! At first Cohen did not want to smile he was being such a turkey and as for Kenzley we could never really get her to crack a smile but at least she wasn't crying! Next month I am going to get her one year pictures and cant wait I have some cute ideas and hope they turn out!


























Cohen did not like it when me and Dal were getting out pictures taken without him! These photos are priceless! Again thank you Nan we love them!

4 comments:

Nikki Taylor said...

oh i love them!!!! Such a beautiful family! (And I love your hair!!)

Anonymous said...

Boy do I have a beautiful daughter. Love the pictures. It was so fun to have the Jackman's come up tonight. Love you guys a ton.

Unknown said...

Very cute! Love the one of Kinz with the white! So cute!

Anonymous said...

I can't stop looking at this cute family. = 0