Thursday, October 11, 2012

Joy School and Zoo

 Me and a couple of other woman in my neighborhood have started a little Joyschool for our kids. It's only once a week for an hour so not much but it's been so fun for the kids to get together and do crafts and learn about a letter and learn how to play with eachother. Kenzley loves it and looks forward to it every week, especially since Cohen is so busy now with his school. I also love it because I get to spend time with Kenzley. I never knew how much she liked crafts and how good she is at it. I got so use to Cohen not liking crafty stuff or coloring or anything like that so we haven't done much but Kenzley really loves it so we will definitely be doing more crafts in our household!




 Snack time watching the letter factory
 Awhile ago we went to the zoo. I have been wanting to go all year long but Dallas never wants to go to the zoo I guess it's not his thing. I like to take the kids at least once a year every year because I think they love it and it's always a fun outing. Yeah it can be a lot of work for me but to even see a couple seconds of pure joy in my kinds faces makes it worth it to me. So we talked Dallas' mom into going with us. We had a great time.











 Thanks Jaymie for going with us!
 Tuck and Kenz playing in a box!

 Me and my neighbor are the head moms for our morning and afternoon kindergarten classes. Our school was having a carnival and each class was in charge of making scarecrows to auction off. We decided to do it for our teacher since she is already really busy with her kindergarteners. I thought our little kid scarecrows turned out darling! Later that night I had to help out at the carnival in the fishing booth and then afterwards we got to go play and had a grand time. I've decided having a kid in school is definitely turning into a full time job I feel like I have been so much busier with Cohen being in kindergarten. Crazy who would have thought!

No comments: