Tuesday, August 13, 2013

24th of July, Cohens Award Ceremony and Phone pictures

 These kids love their baby sister so much and are constantly wanting to hold her and cuddle her and do whatever they can with her. This is how every morning starts out with these three! Love them!
 Kenzley loves to hold Brinleys hand in the car and I thought it was such a precious picture love my girls!
 On the 23rd of July we went up to my brother Cory's house to celebrate. We had a blast and always enjoy their hospitality in hosting for all of us! We ate, played, did some fireworks then headed over to their clubhouse to swim and ended the night off with watching the fireworks from Mueller park. Always a good time up there!


 Kenzley had a blast swimming in the pool we couldn't get her out!




 On the 24th we went miniture golfing at Trafalga and played there for awhile. Afterwards we went down to Spanish Fork to enjoy their fireworks. Here we are waiting.



 Cohen is such a big helper with his sisters!
 We had Cohen's Award Ceremony where he got his 1st place trophy for the entire season. He was one happy boy and we are very proud parents. Cohen and Dallas have worked so hard and practiced so much and it has showed this season. He has improved a ton! Can't wait till next season when Kenz race too! There is Cohen and the other kids in his class the one on the far left is his best friend Jaxon who took 4th place. So proud of these boys!
 Here Cohen is with all of the trophys that he has gotten in the past two seasons!

 Love these boys. They have bonded so much this year with all the time that they have spent into racing and they have both been in heaven doing it!
 Here some pictures from my phone for the past couple of months. I always take pictures with it but forget that I can upload them to the computer.
To start these all from the 24th when we went golfing and played at Trafalga.

 Cohen got a hole in one! Good Job Bud!

 Poor Brinley this is where she always hangs out when I take the kids anywhere. I love it because it keeps my hands free and honestly she loves it!



 Kenzley sleeping with all her pets! She loves them!
 Love when she falls asleep in the car. Whenever we go anywhere without Cohen she always begs to sit in his seat. It's so exciting for her! I love how the little things are such a big deal to them!
Kenzley loves to get her tummy tickled so when Dal came home from work he was tickling her and she fell right to sleep!
 Love this little tom boy!
 After a very busy couple of weeks I was able to go up and visit my grandparents and introduce them to Brinley. I am so glad to have such amazing grandparents. I am also lucky enough to have all four of my grandparents still alive and married. They have been the best examples of marriage, and generally great people. The love they show eachother is remarkable. Both of my Grandpas are starting to struggle with their health but to watch my Grandmas love and take care of them is amazing! They are so patient with eachother and loving. I just hope and pray me and Dallas can turn out like any of them!

 We have been able to go to lots of the kids movies with our cousins and Grandma lately! Glad to have so many cute kid friendly shows coming out!
 Can't resist the classic picture of a sleeping newborn and their Daddy! Dallas will kill me but I just love them!
 I have been dying to take the kids to a drive in since last year but the year got away from us last year so I made sure we did it this year even if it's been super busy. We met my brother Cory and his kids at the Drive In to watch Despicable Me 2. It was perfect weather, great movie, great company and so comfy! Love drive ins! That is one thing I would love to start up is a drive in down in St. George how fun would it be down there for all the families and all the college students. Not to mention with the weather down there you could run in almost all year long. Maybe some day my dream will come true and I can build one!
 Kenzley wanted pancakes for lunch so she helped me make them!
 She is such a crazy sleeper!
 Oh man I don't know what I am going to do with this girl! I know she is a tom boy but man alive I have to keep in under control! Lately she has been trying to wear Cohen's clothes. She loves her brother so much and wants to be just like him in every way! Silly Girl!


 Some of our friends moved and while they were moving they were selling their grill so I finally after 6 years of asking for a grill got Dallas to buy it! Our friends would grill yummy things and we tried to do it and it wasn't quite as good as them but with practice I"m sure we will get better at it!
 Morning cartoons with these three kiddos! Got enjoy the lazy mornings before school starts!
 These are our friends that moved. We met them about a year ago and Dallas and Tylor have become the best of friends. They talk nearly everyday and go dirtbiking together all the time, which can be annoying because Tylor tends to trump me but oh well they have had a blast together and I am so glad and grateful we met them. We have had so much fun with them and their boys! We will miss them a ton. As I was taking a picture of their house on wheels for the next couple of months to post on instagram right then Tylor went to give Dallas a hug and I am so glad I captured it! Love these boys and their bromance!
 For these last couple of weeks I wanted to keep the kids busy before school starts so we hike up to the grotto in Payson with our best friends!







 The kids loved these logs because they thought it looked like the shape of an A



 More movies!
 Kenzley Loves to wear her dirtbike clothes!

 I have been trying to get some exercise and stay busy with the kids taking them for a bike ride and Brinley loves going in the bike trailer!

 Poor Brinley gets put in her swing alot so I can get other things done and take care of other kids but I was laughing when I saw her sleeping with her headband over her eyes!

No comments: