Tuesday, October 28, 2014

St George race 1

 I tried to french braid Brinley's hair which is not an easy task.
 Brinley watching a movie on the way down to St. George.
I have been horrible at taking pictures lately especially since I feel like I have so many pictures of the kids riding and it's harder when Brinley is around.  But Cohen finally got his first loose tooth, it was loose for about two weeks and at the track Dallas asked if he wanted him to pull it and he said yes so Dallas yanked it right out. His face was so funny I don't think he was expecting it to hurt!




 Showing it to all his buddies.




 It was so nice we stayed at a hotel again which we really liked. It has a nice breakfast, an indoor and outdoor pool, and an indoor and outdoor playground for the kids. We did a lot of swimming and then one night we ordered pizza with all the families and ate in the breakfast area. It was so nice! The kids were in their jammies and could sit with their friends and we could sit with the adults and I put the baby to bed. We will definitely be doing it this way again!
Oh and the kids did really good. Cohen's class had 20 kids and he placed 7th overall which is really good because there are some fast riders down there. We went into it thinking he wouldn't do great but he stepped it up. Kenz took 3rd overall out of I think 6 kids. so she did good as well.




No comments: