Monday, January 26, 2015

Christmas Programs and Dallas' Birthday

 We got Kenzley in to Dr. Brad and he fixed her right up. She is one tough chick. She played there with her hands in her pocket and never cried or anything the whole time. I am glad she is finally better!
 Cohen's grade performed one Christmas song called It's a Marshmallow World. He did a great job.


 One day I walked in early to pick Kenzley up from gymnastics to find that I guess they had just dropped her. The teacher was getting mad at the girls for dropping Kenz saying you never drop her and she was hugging Kenz trying to comfort her. Then she saw that I had came in so she asked Kenz to show me and said how good Kenz was doing and that she is doing a full extension. Kenz was nervous to do it but I said it's just like when you wreck on your diatribe you get back on it an go again. So she did it a couple more times for me and I am so proud of this girl, she is doing awesome. It is nice to see her enjoy it! Very proud mom!


 Now it is time for Kenzley's program they sang quite a few songs and she did great! She sang loud enough for us to hear and knew all the words!



 Brinley checking this Santa out.
 Dad cuddling his girls.
 Kenz wrapping herself.
 How cute is Brinley she went and sat in front of us and was looking through the hymn book.
 Celebrating Dad's 34 birthday!



 My shopping buddy got tired.
 Opening Dad's presents. He got some new Bear Claw slippers. He has had a pair for years and they are full of holes so we got him a new pair. However some how he figured it out before he got them. He always guesses what we get him! But I'm glad he loves them. Then he got a dirt bike movie, and lots of candy. Happy Birthday Dallas! Sadly I got sick and was throwing up on his birthday so hopefully next year we can celebrate it better!



No comments: