Thursday, December 24, 2015

24th of July Fun

 Having some snow cones at the races.
We stopped by Great Grandma and Grandpa Cottrell and my Grandma had never had a snow cone so we had to go and buy her one! I think she liked it!
 Also while we were up in my hometown Bountiful, I showed the kids where I went to elementary school and we played around on the playground for a minute. I showed them around the oak forrest where I spent most of my time as a kid! I wish more school playgrounds were as fun as this one!








 Then after wards we met my brother down at the carnival for a couple of rides before the parade started.




 Waiting for the parade to start and eating some pizza!

 Kenzley even saw Peter Pan!













 After the hot parade we headed up to Bountiful Blvd with my Dad and Celeste to watch the fireworks. I love watching them up there!



 Not bad views either!
 However it was chillier up there!

 Our snow cone shack set up at the races.


 You can't see very well but that is Cohen jumping the triple he was the 2nd 50 to jump it!
 Kenzley in front of bigger bikes than her!






 One of our favorite races is the 24th of July race they put on such a good firework show!










No comments: