Thursday, February 25, 2016

Christmas 2015

 We are horrible and only took one picture of our Christmas Eve party with Dallas' moms family. We had a nice dinner over there and then played a few games that the kids loved.
 Getting ready for Christmas! I forgot to take all my typical christmas eve pictures the kids in their jimmies and the cookies I"m so bummed.

 I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus!
 Getting ready to come down and see what Santa has brought!




 Checking out their stockings!
 Brinley has always loved the chocolate kisses



 This is my late attempt with everyone in their jammies.







 I say this every year but I love how excited Cohen gets!



 Brinley got a bed spread for a big girl bed.



















 Dallas got a radar detector that he has been wanting forever!


 I thought it was so sweet that in the middle of all the opening gifts Kenz goes and wraps her arms around Dallas and says thank you! How sweet is she!






 Brinley would get some wrapping paper off and then insist on handing it to my mom to put in the trash bag.




















 New race gear








 Gizmo hiding from all the chaos
 Me and the kids got my own lap top that we have been wanting. Now I have a computer during the day!
 Kenz got her monster high doll house. This is what she picked out and she was super excited. She played with it all day!
Brinley Loves this frozen blanket!





Girls playing with their doll house.

 Cohen scooting around on his new scooter that he has been wanting forever!

 Brin was so funny after awhile of opening presents she stopped and would take some of the toys in the front room by herself and play with them for awhile and then when she was done she would come back in and open another present.


 Brinley got lots of makeup!
Kenz and her stash




 Cohen and his stash


 Taking a nap under the christmas tree. Notice how there are still gifts those are Brinley's that she hadn't opened yet!






No comments: