Sunday, November 8, 2009

Mini MX

Here are my two motorcross riders! Dallas has been wanting to go down to Goshen because they just opened a new track and we decided to take Cohen's fourwheeler. Dallas and Jeremy put an extra battery in it down there, so Cohen was hauling on his little fourwheeler. It was so dang cute and he was getting so good at it. At first when he was riding he would just go and look around and not pay attention, but he is starting to pay better attention which is a good thing! Then it was funny once they made it faster and Cohen pushed his little button it just took off and probably gave him whiplash it scared him but he loved it! Towards the end he was turning more and more into a little dare devil! Watching how good he did makes me feel more comfortable with the fact of letting him get a dirt bike next year because he is such a natural at it.
Cohen absolutely loved following around Dallas and riding with him.




Here is Spencer and his son Ryker learning how to ride a dirt bike with training wheels and then Dallas with Cohen.
Cohen starting to do tricks. He would even stand all on one side of it except he tipped over. Then another time he was standing and he pushed the button and wheelied over.
Cohen found this big tire and loved it it was his monster truck tire!


Here is some of the gang just taking a break.



I started getting bored and realized I wasn't in any pictures so we started taking pictures of ourselves! I am rarely in any pictures because I am always the picture taker, but I needed to prove that I was there!

All in all it was actually a fun little trip. Anything that makes my little boy happy makes me very happy! I just love these two boys, they definitely are my life and are the most perfect little gentleman I have ever met!

4 comments:

Nikki Taylor said...

How fun is that?!! I am so impressed to see YOU out there on a race track, in the dirt! Looks like the perfect little family outing. I can't wait to see Cohen next year on his first real bike! He is a natural.

Heather said...

So stinking cute! Cohen is my favorite

Lindsay said...

This rocks! I LOVE that he has his own bike. I also LOVE the Woody and Buzz costumes. So creative!!

***Julia C. Greenfield Vanikiotis*** said...

Holy cow that is so cute!