Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!


Happy Halloween everyone hope you had a good one! Cohen and Dallas had a good halloween. Cohen was Buzz Lightyear and Dallas was Woody. Last minute we figured out that Dallas should be Woody so he spent most of today going and getting stuff for his costume and he even sewed it and put it all together! What a talented husband I have! Because I probably wouldn't have known how to sew up a costume! I think I have two very handsome boys though! This year I stayed home since I got a cold this week, I decided it wouldn't be good for me to be out and walking around in the cold. So I'm a little bummed that I didn't get to see Cohen and action and I didn't get as many pictures. I sent the camera with Dallas but I guess they were too preoccupied Trick or Treating. Cohen has sure been excited to go Trick or Treating. All week long the disney channel has had halloween shows on about trick or treating so he has been practicing and did really good. Everytime the doorbell would ring he would run up there grab the candy and open the door and say trick or treat and then would give the kids candy! It was finally his turn and him and Dallas went and had a good time. It was so cute when he came home I didn't see him because there was a bunch of kids already at the door and then all of a sudden I hear Cohen say "mommy help me I stuck" because he couldn't get through the kids to come inside. I thought that was so cute! He was so fun all he wanted was a sucker so I'm glad he got one while he was out! I just love having him he makes the holidays so much more fun! Me and Dallas just love being parents and all the joy and laughter it brings. I can't wait until next year to have two little trick or treaters. I was bummed that Kenzley wasn't here to be apart of it and me and her were just stuck home sick and couldn't fit into any costumes! Better luck next year for us!






Here is sneak peak of some videos that we have been taking. We are trying to talk Cohen into wearing big boy underpants and he just hates the idea. He will run around covering himself just screaming and then he will go to his dresser and open his drawer and pull out his diaper begging to put that on instead. We have some adorable videos but I don't dare put them on the internet, since I don't know how to blur some parts out. We also have a video where he just rips off his diaper and throws in the air. He is such a funny kid. But here is an appropriate video that I feel can go on the blog.

5 comments:

Colby and Steph said...

How cute!! I love that Dallas went as Woody. Looks like you had a really fun Halloween.

Wendi Oyler said...

cute idea and cute costumes. I'm glad Dallas found some cowboy boots!

Anonymous said...

Dallas, What a good sport. Not even a redned cowboy. Good job. I am glad you all had fun. Love, Lit'l Grandma Connie

Marc and Alexis said...

Cohen looked adorable! Looks like your boys had fun!!!

Coby and KaeDawn said...

Looks like you guys had a fun halloween.. I love the costumes!!