Sunday, January 10, 2010

Daily life

Cohen and Dad playing with lightening mcqueen and doc on his dirt track!

Here is Handy Manny
I love watching Kenzley stretch I think it's so cute.

Great Grandma and Grandpa Cottrell
My little cutie

Cohen thinking about whether he should bet or not!
This is our big no no right now and why Cohen goes to time out so much. He is very protective of Kenzley and always checking on her, making sure she is tucked in and has her binkie. It makes us so nervous though that he will step on her or something hopefully soon he will realize that he should climb up in her crib.
I thought it was funny how Cohen plays with his cars.



This is a picture of our supercross party. It was alot of fun to have friends over to watch supercross and eat. It's pretty much our super bowl for us! Earlier that day Cohen was playing with his dirt bikes and the guys that come with him. He put Chad Reed in time out for a minute then went and got him and brought him back to where we were playing and Chad Reed had to tell another dirtbiker Shorty sorry and give him a hug. I was laughing so hard. He really knows these dirt bikers their names their bikes everything. Also lately he has been saying how he wants to date Hannah Montanna. He says and does the funniest things. Also earlier that day we went to In and Out with my brother CJ and his wife Jackie for my birthday. Then we went and saw Blindside and that seriously is such a great movie I would highly recommend it. All and all it was a great day. I am so excited we got to have fun with friends and family. We have an amazing circle of friends and family. Very lucky! Love all you guys.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So much fun. Both Cohen and Kenzley changing. Love you, Mom

Wendi Oyler said...

I LOVE Kenzley's announcements! Who did them? I need to get Tyce's done. I also love all of Kenzley's cute outfits. Every picture I would think "ah, how cute" Maybe someday........