Saturday, January 2, 2010

Pictures with Santa Clause

Here are some pictures of us with Santa Clause. This is my grandpa when I was a little girl I use to go with him to people's homes and I was his little elf. It was alot of fun, they were some great memories!
Cohen telling Santa that he wants cars and trucks.


Kenzley's first picture with Santa.
Alot of people ask where did Kenzley get all that hair from? Well here it is that is me when I was a baby! When she was born I was so shocked because she looks so much like me. It was like looking at my baby pictures. What a cutie though huh! The top is Kenzley and the bottom picture is me.

3 comments:

Colby and Steph said...

That is so crazy. She defiantly is your baby. :)

Coby and KaeDawn said...

Oh my gosh.. she looks just like you!! I can't wait to see her:)

Anonymous said...

You can see why it is a step in time for your mother so hold Kenzley. She is a clone of her beautiful mother. Love, Mom