Sunday, February 7, 2010

Kenzleys Blessing

Today was a great day! We were able to bless Kenzley and both her and her Daddy did such a good job! I was so excited that she didn't cry because she got sick Friday morning with a congested nose and a little cough so my heart has just broken for her since there isn't much I can do to make her feel better. But she did great and daddy gave her a good blessing. I even got up and bore my testimony which I haven't done in years and boy was that scary there were so many people there and I get such anxiety speaking in front of people but I was so full up the spirit and so thankful for my many blessing that I have been given that I needed to express it. I absolutely love my family and our so grateful that me and Dallas are able to raise them! Thank you so much to all of our family that came and helped with breakfast and for making the early trek down to our house to support Kenzley in her big day we really appreciate it.

Isn't she gorgeous I just can't get over her. And this is the only picture I could get of Cohen with her. Still cute though.
Mommy and daughter I can't tell you how much joy she brings to our family. She definitely is my little princess.
This is Daddy and Kenz afterwards we all zonked out. Cohen snuggled with Dal on the couch and I snuggled with Kenzley. Life can't get much better than that!

Grandma and Grandpa Utley
My Dad and my grandma and grandpa Cottrell. We are glad that my dad was able to fly in from Kentucky for this event and also that my grandma was able to come just 10 days ago she came down with Beals Palsy which is so random because my Grandma has always been so healthy. So it I think from what I understand paralyzed one half of her face but we were glad that she came down and hope she can recover soon.
My brother CJ
My mom

Cj and Jackie
Us with my dad
So funny CJ was teaching my grandma how to race a car or something on his itouch. It was funny watching her act like she was driving.
What a sweet Daddy Kenzley already has him wrapped around her finger. I am so grateful my kids have such a great Dad.

Dallas and his cute sister Stacy. They drove up from St. George and we love spending time with them when they come to visit. So glad they came up. Cohen just love love loves them. He would say he was so excited to see all of them and he has so much fun playing with them but he has a really hard time when they go back home and doesn't understand that they can't come and play everyday.


Dallas talking to his other sister Ashley and her boyfriend Tyler
Dallas' mom and her sister preparing the food. Thank you guys so much for helping get everything ready.
Grandpa Jim and Great Grandpa Lee

My brothers and Grandma Vincent

My cute family!
These are pictures of a couple night before when my dad stayed at our house to visit. We had lots of fun.



I love girls and all the tutus that I can dress her up in she is so stinking cute. Hopefully someday she can be a ballerina






This is one of my friends Robbie from St. George they had a baby girl a week after Kenzley.

Kenzley trying to talk to us. I love her smiles and coos

I love putting her in her little bear outfit so warm and cute.

9 comments:

Jackman Family said...

you always throw great parties sweetie! thanks for an excellent day everything went great! but please crop out my ugly face in the picture with me and stac!

Colby and Steph said...

She is so cute!!! I love her blessing dress it is beautiful. I can't wait to see Kenzley in person. You have such a cute family. :)

Nikki Taylor said...

Looks like today went perfect!! I am sorry I missed it but I hope you know how happy I am for you and your little family. Seriously Kenzley is BEAUTIFUL!!! What a perfect little family you have.

Cari said...

Such a great dress! I love it!

Unknown said...

Loved her dress, blessing was nice and it was great to see everyone. Such a special day and I am glad we were invited. Very cute pics and such cute tutus!

Coby and KaeDawn said...

She is the cutest little girl I have ever seen!! I'm so glad it went well..I love her dress:)

Anonymous said...

It was a great day. So glad you had such a great family turnout. Love the pictures.

Wendi Oyler said...

Looks like you had a fun blessing day. Love all Kenzley's outfits, especially the tutu's!

Melanie and Ernie said...

She is a doll!!