Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Tulip festival, Super Cross, Potty training, and rolling over!

Me and two of my girlfriends from highschool Nikki, and Stephanie we took our kids to the Tulip Festival. Of course with Utah weather, the day didn't turn out so nice. It was really windy and we couldn't enjoy it as much as we would like. Here are a couple of pictures we did hurry and get before we blew away. I wish I would have gotten a picture of all of us! We had alot of fun and it is always nice to go on play date with other moms! Hope we can do some more!



Isn't he handsome! Love this little guy and I love what a good big brother he is to Kenz!

Daddy and Cohen snuggling between daddies races. He is doing a good job this year! We have alot of fun being able to go and watch him!
The next day after the guys dirtbike race we went to supercross. Cohen was so excited to go. It's all he could talk about for the whole week. Cohen, Dallas and Josh went earlier that day and then I met up with them that night. Again the weather did not cooperate. It rained on us most of the time with some sleet and a little bit of snow, but we still had a blast!
Cohen and Josh waiting for the races to begin.
Cohen and Daddy!
The family before it started raining.
Cohen trying to catch the rain in his mouth!
Here is a picture of it coming down!
Now we are all pretty wet!
I think that is Ryan Dungy. It was a pretty good race. Kevin Windham killed it. He was lapping the person in 4th place. He was amazing! Cohen did really well, he never cried or whined or anything. He had a great time and as did all of us. Granted it would have been better if the weather was sunny but oh well!
Kenzley started rolling over and when I was trying to change her diaper she rolled over on me. She is such a fun baby! We love her to death and can get enough of her!
Look at her cute little bubble bum!
Also this we we decided to tackle potty training. It definitely is probably my least favorite thing about being a mom. We started Sunday and nothing made it into the potty until Tuesday night. Monday Cohen held it pretty much all day and then Wednesday came and I pumped him full of liquids and he stood in front of the potty and went! After alot and I mean alot of accidents and cleaning up. Our house probably smells like urine but oh well. Cohen has gone a couple of times now and I hope that it only gets better! Here he is showing how excited he is that he made it in the potty. Afterwards we do the potty dance, he gets a sticker and a treat. It is a pretty big deal!

This is where we have been most of the week!

It has been a pretty big week in the Jackman house between Cohen going in the potty and my baby girl rolling over! I can't believe she is already rolling over. My baby is growing up.

7 comments:

Colby and Steph said...

Wow...what a week. That is fun when they start doing new things, but it is also sad because it means that they are growing up.

Jackman Family said...

you are doing a fantastic job sweetie! love you much!

Anonymous said...

Loved being able to be with Kenzley while you went to the Super Cross. So sad about the traffic on the way home. Got to say I love the "POTTIE DANCE". Hope you got the pictures I took with Kenzley.

Unknown said...

Yay!! Potty training is not fun!! But so worth it!! Good job to Kenz for rolling over! Big News this week for sure!!

Cari said...

Good luck with the potty training! We are going on 1 month of no diapers now and she is finally starting to get it. I've been able to predict when she needs to go and get her to go on the potty, so not many accidents a day, but she is just now getting to the point she tells me she needs to go. Hopefully it goes smoother for you than for me.

Wendi Oyler said...

I just saw a sign for the tulip festival today and was sad that I missed it again this year. Oh well, maybe next.

It is fun to see what Kenzley is doing so we know what Tyce will be doing soon. She is super cute.

Good job potty training. I'm still not sure how to go about it or when to start. Jax doesn't seem interested yet, but it would be really nice to not have to buy two boxes of diapers everytime I went to Walmart.

Amber and Chase said...

OMGOSH That first picture of Cohen on the toilet is freaking cute! Ha how fun is your life! : )