Sunday, April 25, 2010

Mountain West Track

Now that it's spring I think we will be living at the track or sand dunes riding. Which puts Cohen and Dallas in 7th heaven! Who would have thought it would be so much fun! Cohen absolutely loves riding with his Daddy. This trip Cohen tried to follow his Dad and Josh out on the track which scared me to death. I had to chase him holding Kenzley and his fourwheeler is pretty fast finally I caught up to him and he said he was going to ride with Daddy. I love to do anything that my kids enjoy it makes life and activities more enjoyable! Kenzley does really well too she loves to be outside! Here is Josh trying to show Kenzley how to do number 1 with her hand and she was actually trying to do it. She is so much fun. Her personality is starting to shine more and more each day.
Cohen going through the whoops on his fourwheeler.

My little cutie!


Gotta love bath time!

The first video is of Cohen doing the whoops at the track. He is such a pro! I can't believe how well a 2 year old can ride.
Next is Dallas and his friend riding. The first guy is his friend Josh and then Dallas is the second.
Kenzley absoultey loves her big brother. She loves to watch him run around and play. Her favorite thing to do lately is chase Cohen around the house. Cohen loves it and Kenzley loves it. She will laugh and giggle. Here is a video of Kenzley watching Cohen play on his horse and Cohen loves making her laugh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are so awesome. They love here at work!!!!