Monday, August 2, 2010

Lake Powell!

We decided that we needed to take a Lake Powell trip so right before I washed all of the blankets and sheets out of our trailer and we made a tent or the blankets to dry. The kids had fun crawling in and out of there.
One day Kenzley crawled from her room into Cohen's room when he was not in there. She stayed in there for a good 15 minutes playing with his toys. She was loving life because she probably knew if Cohen was in there she wouldn't be able to play like that so she better get it all in. It was pretty cute!
Another night after I had finished bathing Kenzley it was Cohen's turn. I had Kenzley in the hallway so she could still watch but she needed to get closer so she crawled into the bathroom and right up on the bath to watch her brother. She loves him so much.
Here Kenzley is wanting so badly to eat daddy's sandwich and she did pretty good. She is getting alot better at eating.
Cohen and Rylinn taking their lunch break.

Jaris, Jono, Katie and Marty out relaxing.
Cohen and Rylinn playing in the water.


I love when these two look at eachother like that, so funny.

Kenzley loved the beach and the water. She would crawl around, kick and splash. She absolutely loved it.




There were lots of nap times on the boat.
Jaris and Jono on the tube. They did so good at staying on. One of the times right when we put the camera away Jono got bumped out and he seriously went 8 feet straight up in the air. It was hilarious.
Marty and Katie.
Dallas and Jono! You have to love Dallas' facial expression in this picture.
The guys decided to go and do some cliff jumping and even Katie got out there and jumped. Good for her I could never do that!
I would rather stay with the sleeping babies!




While we were out boating we found this rock in the middle of the lake. Good thing we spotted it before it was too late! That little head in the water is me swimming out there. I didn't think it looked like too far of a swim but once I got out there I was exhausted! Oh and I need to add the water in Lake Powell is amazing. I have never swam so much in a lake. It was perfect.

Rylinn loving Kenzley.

Katie would massage Kenzley and Kenz loved it. If Katie would stop Kenzley would lift up her arm for more.
One of the nap times 3 of the kids decided to go sleep with Katie. The kids loved her!
Jaris lost the surf board but didn't let go of the rope the whole time! So here he is body surfing!
Kenzley would spend alot of time in here so she didn't get trampled by everyone else and she loved it. She would sleep and play in there. I was so surprised at how well she did!
Dallas teaching Cohen how to fly the kite

We had a blast down in Lake Powell with great friends. We were able to take the boat down and even the razer and stayed in our trailer right on the beach. It was perfect! I also want to thank everyone for helping out with my kiddos. I think it is so cool how much Dallas' friends love our kids and take such good care of them. Thanks to the Levies, Mcallisters and Jaris and Jono we had alot of fun!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the update. Hope to see you soon.

Marc and Alexis said...

I was pretty proud of myself for posting before you. But, you post is still REALLY good! Thanks again for such a fun vacation. Hope things are getting back to normal. (is that possible?) Oh, I love your main picture! Your kids are just SO stinkin' CUTE!!

The Mortensens said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun. How do you get Dallas to take time off of work. I ask Matt all the time if we can do a vaca and he always says "I have to work". Maybe some day I will be able to do fun post about vacations:)Your kids just keep getting cuter and cuter.

Colby and Steph said...

Love Lake Powell. Looks like you guys had a good time.