Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Fun Fun Fun

Can I just say I love having a little girl! I have always dreamed of being able to braid my little girls hair and put it in curlers and lucky for me Kenzley has always had alot of hair so since day one I have been able to do it! Sometimes as I'm sitting there doing her hair Dallas will say to me you are just so happy doing her hair aren't you and I will say yes I am in heaven I love it! Even though she turns her head and isn't perfect at sitting still it is still a dream come true for me. So the other night I wanted to put her hair in curlers for the night and was hesitant as to whether they would stay in all night sleeping. Well they did and boy was she curly sue the next day it was adorable though! Here are some before and after pictures!



Cohen will get out this elephant tent every now and then and play it it. I will only keep it up for a couple of days because it takes up so much room. The other night he begged to sleep in it so we let him and I can't believe he lasted the whole night in it and he even slept there two nights in a row. He thought it was so much fun. So then I wanted to get a real tent and sleep in the back yard but I haven't been able to convince Dallas into it yet! I think it would be fun but he's afraid someone would kidnap me and the kids.
We took Dallas' sister and her kids to the sand dunes since they have never gone with us and it was probably one of the most fun weekends we have had there! The weather was great, company was amazing and I even got to drive the razor and actually had alot of fun doing so. Usually I'm scared to drive there but there was not too many camps so you didn't have to worry about other crazy people. The kids of course loved playing in the sand. They were making sand beds and pillows and would lay down in them. They were so dirty by the end of the day! Crazy kids!





I love Kenzley's crazy hair at the end of the day!
This is what happens when your cousin is in the bathroom. My kids love their cousins and follows them everywhere including the bathroom!

Cohen showing his cousins and aunt that he can ride his dirt bike all by him self! I love that he likes riding it now and it's adorable to watch him and Dallas ride together. Cohen is getting really fast though. He will take off in front of Dallas which makes me a little nervous!




Kenzley giving her dirty look she gives really dirty looks. Kenzley definitely has an attitude love her but oh man does she have an attitude!

Today me and friend in my neighborhood decided to take our kids to the splash pad in Spanish Fork. We have been to my brothers splash pad in their neighborhood and it is so nice. Sadly I never have my camera there but I'm glad we found one close by and this time I remembered my camera. We had alot of fun. It was cute to watch the kids interact and it was so nice to have another adult to talk to. We will definitely need to do it again!


















2 comments:

C.J. and Jackie said...

What cute kids!

Colby and Steph said...

It seems like Kenzley has a crush. :) So cute. Looks like you guys are having a really fun summer.