Monday, July 25, 2011

California part 2

Day 3
We woke up a little late, the kids slept in every morning till 9am California time. We didn't get to California Adventures till about 11, I still wasn't feeling too well but really wanted to go. I decided to take it a little easier so we went straight to Disney Junior which I loved the last time we took Cohen. It's 4 of the cartoons on Disney channel come to life. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Handy Manny, Little Einsteins and Jake and the Never Land Pirates. Kenzley was so excited to see Minnie and Manny. We got there and waited in line. It's such a cute production. You sit on the floor and can get up and dance, yell for Toodles, bubbles fall down on you, gold coins. It was alot of fun and both kids loved being there.



Next we were on our way to the Monsters Inc ride when we ran into the whole crew and got to watch their little skit. It was fun to see them come to life too!


Right after that we were walking to a ride and we saw Mr. Incredible!


We went and rode Monsters Inc. ride twice because my kids Love that movie and there wasn't much of a line so that was fun.



Afterwards we ran into Sully!


Then of course we had to go meet Lightening McQueen and Mator. Kenzley fell asleep on the way over and Dallas wanted to wake her up but I wouldn't let him because she Needs her sleep. He felt bad though because she loves McQueen.
We rode the Little Mermaid ride twice and I really liked that ride. Really cute!


Waiting in line for Toy Story this was Cohen's favorite ride!
We were waiting in line to get our pictures taken in a Toy box when Jesse came out of no where and grabbed Cohen and took him in the toy box to get their pictures taken with her. I thought it was so sweet.

Even sweeter watching them give her hugs!

Phineas and Ferb had a dance party. Cohen loves Phineas and Ferb so that was fun to watch.
We had to go back and see Cars when Kenzley was awake. It was cute the photographers remember Kenzley.
Kenzley sharing her drink with Cohen.
Us eating dinner waiting for the Fantasmic show to start. Right before this while I saved our spots Dallas was excited to be able to take Cohen on California soaring and they both loved it!


Kenzley would take a bath drink her chocolate milk and pass out on the couch. I thought it was adorable her and her Minnie!
Day 4
We started back at California Adventures so we could get our fast passes for World of Colors. When we walked in we saw Minnie. Kenzley had just fallen asleep but I had to wake her up to see Minnie and I think she appreciated it. She was so happy!

Little Mermaid again!

Cohen Loves bumper cars.
When we went back to Disneyland we saw Pluto. Sad for Kenzley she was asleep and I'm glad cause she slept for almost 2 hours she needed it! Poor girl I think we wore her out. While she slept Dallas and Cohen did Autotopia and Imagine.


I always stick out my bottom lip to Kenzley and pretend to cry and she always tells me stop it. It's funny. So now when she wants her binki alot of the times she will stick out her bottom lip to her dad to try and get it! Also sometimes when you fake cry she will motion you to come here with both hands and say come here come here. It's adorable!


Meeting Winnie the Pooh and Tigger.

Kenzley was funny she ran by Eyore waving bye and giving him kisses. I guess she didn't want to stop to say hi to him.

That night we were so so tired. I still didn't feel good so we almost went back and missed the World of Color show but I wanted to stay because I have heard it was spectacular. We waited in line for 30 minutes then got our front and center spot and waited for another hour. Dallas made quite the friend who told him her life story. Then it started and it was amazing. A thousand times better than the Bellagio. I want to go back just to watch that again. We were also told that where we were we would be getting wet since we were so close. I didn't think we would get too wet and it started out misty and was fine. Then it turned almost into a light rain. Kenzley would keep saying it was raining and by time we got out of there we were soaked! Like we looked like we just got out of the shower. It was awesome though! Definitely go see that and get front row if you can so you can see!


Day 5
We headed back down to Sea World. We really got a late start that day and didn't get down there until 1 pm. Neither one of us have been there since we were little so we had no idea what to expect and didn't think we would be there long. We got there and there were rides and rollercoasters and everything. I was shocked. We went to the sea lion show which was awesome! I had no idea they were that smart and could move around as easy as they did. Then we went over to the Seasme Street play area to let the kids play before the next show. That is where we got to meet Elmo and Big Bird.














Here is the Dolphin show.

Next we went to Shamu's show which was amazing. We were first in line to the stadium and walked in but the first lower half said soak zone and we didn't want to get wet so we sat at the first row above it and boy am I glad. those whales would splash up into the crowd so high and they got soaked and I mean soaked it was hilarious. I loved these shows it was so much fun to watch the animals. So much better than the zoo because they were actually entertaining. Next time we will for sure do Sea World first so we can spend more time here and see the whole park because we probably only saw 1/3 of it.





The San Diego temple on the way home. Beautiful!
Both kids sleeping with their Shamu's.

Friday we were suppose to go to Universal Studio but we were all exhausted so we opted to stay at the hotel swim and take naps which is exactly what we did. Dallas was so sweet and I got 2 much needed naps! We walked around the resort to check things out and then went and ate at Cheesecake Factory because I had been craving.
Also on that day we went to Downtown Disney went shopping to get their souvenirs and let Cohen build a car. It's like build a bear but build a car. Cohen loved it but it's amazing how fast that price tag can go up there. It was alot of fun though and he played with that car all day! Well worth it.





Goodbye Dolphins Cove despite the hard time we had confirming our reservation with you it was a perfect stay!




We woke up Saturday morning drove to St. George and visit Dal's sisters house and we had so much fun we decided to spend the night watched a funny movie and then we woke up Sunday morning and finished our journey home. We had a spectacular trip. I am so grateful that we are able to create these memories for our kids and I think it was so much fun to spend all this time together with No distractions. I loved it. I need to start planning our next Disneyland trip! I know it's a long post but hope you enjoy the pictures and videos and get to see a glimpse of the fun that we had!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very fun trip!! I wanted to do Sea world this next trip but Cory said not this time. It looks like fun!! I am glad you had a great time!

Nikki Taylor said...

I wanted to do Sea World so bad while we were there but just ran out of time. Looks like you guys had the best trip! I am so glad. Now I really want to go! And, Okay I might be a little obsessed with the video of Kenz and the pirates taking her binkie. That is the CUTEST thing ever!