Thursday, September 1, 2011

Family Pictures 2011

We got some family pictures done with my mom's side of the family. I think they turned out really cute. It was funny while we were there the photographer was asking our names and all of a sudden she goes Dallas I know you. Her and Dallas had gone to highschool together and now she lives across the street from my brother so that's why she took the pictures. What a small world. I swear every where we go Dallas knows some girl! ;) The pictures turned out cute. I loved the colors this year and the summer effect! So fun! Enjoy!This top picture we couldn't get Kenzley to leave Minnie Mouse in the car so here Minnie is in our family pictures! She was such a pill and would cry unless she could hold her. Even then she still wouldn't ever smile for the camera. Little stinker, cute stinker though but I wish she would smile for pictures! She never does!
My mom and all her grand kids. I love that picture!
Me my mom and my two older brothers.
The handsome boys!


Cohen and cousin Cayman. These two love eachother it's so cute!



Finally the one and only smile we got out of her!



The gorgeous girls!
My sweet stinker Kenzley!

My handsome boy Cohen! Love these two more than anything in the world!



No comments: