Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Neighborhood hike

A couple of weeks ago some woman in my neighborhood decided to take all our kids on a hike up Payson canyon. I forgot what it was called I think Grotto something. But one morning we all met at someone's house then drove down to Payson and started the hike. Boy was it beautiful and a lot of fun! I haven't gone on hikes for years because Dallas doesn't walk he drives stuff but it was so much fun to walk. It reminded me a lot of a hike that is across the street from the Bountiful temple that I would always hike up! Both these hikes had man made bridges that you would have to walk across the little river and that was so fun for the kids to do! Not to mention it really was gorgeous up there. Hopefully I can talk Dallas into walking up there and not taking a machine up it!
I had to get a picture of this I probably shouldn't but I love his cute little bum!

Cohen and friends walking across one of the many bridges.

Cohen and one of his good friends Ben.

I couldn't quite get a picture of Kenzley walking across the bridge sense I had to hold her hand so here is the best I could do. She loved it all though!
Cohen Ben and Kenzley

Cohen saying the water is Cold!

I love love the look on Kenzies face!
Her actually giving you a little smile saying cheese! As many of you know she never smiles for the camera!
The best picture I could get of both of them together!
Snack time!
She looks so grown up right there I think sad for me!

I love this picture these two girls are the younger sisters of some of Cohen's friends. I love that they have sisters that are Kenzley's age as well so she will have some fun play dates coming up soon. Once she learns how to share and be nice!
Thanks to Cami I got a picture of me and my kiddos. I feel like I don't have too many pictures because I'm always the one taking the pictures!

Kenzley Cohen and Zac
The boys making silly faces! I love Zac's face!

Kenzley really wants to sleep with her big brother!

No comments: