Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Corn Bellys

We went to Cornbelly's with my mom this year. I am finally starting to get excited for the holidays. From here till January it will be all about doing holiday stuff and I was so sad that summer was already over. Oh well I need to start thinking about christmas and shopping and next summer! Cornbelly's was alot of fun for the kids we probably could have been there all day but we got there in the evening time. There were all sorts of activities for the kids and tons and tons of little playgrounds for them to play on.
Princess Kenzley
They had so many fun places that they made and they were really cute to see. Maybe Dallas will get an idea and build one in our backyard.





The kids love loved these horses I think they could have stayed there all day!







Love Kenzley's hair in the spider web!

Duck races.

Little mazes for the kids.
The cow train. I think Dallas picked the smallest cart to ride in!








Love their sad faces!




Kenzie got scared!



















It has turned into a nightly routine for Dallas and the kids to eat their cookies and milk and I think they are so stinking cute!



No comments: