Friday, September 13, 2013

End of Summer fun

 We did a pedal bike clinic on Saturday where the kids would learn how to ride their bikes on the track. It was good for them and they both improved quite a bit. Of course here is a picture of Brin sleeping because that's ALL she does. Good thing though with how much she gets dragged around for the other kids. She has been such a great baby!






 I am so happy my kids love holding Brinley as much as they do!
 The kids and their trophies at the end of the night!
 They have this darling big wheels class where they have all the kids younger than 5 race and they all get trophies. They were so cute. They had kids as young as 1 years old and on my were they darling. Kenzley did awesome and boy was she excited to get her own trophy!
 Kenz and her very first trophy! She was one happy girl!
 Cohen supporting her!

 Cohen got a trophy too for qualifying into the main event! Good job buddy especially for your first time!

 Cohen is so sweet, I was super busy one day and Brinley was crying so he went and picked her up and snuggled with her and she fell right asleep with him! He is seriously the best brother ever!
 Love this picture how precious is she!

 This is where Kenzley will be going to preschool. It's called the farm school because they pretty much have a farm of animals. They have pigs, reindeers, chickens, goats you name it and they most likely have it. She is so excited to start school!


 On the last Saturday that seven peaks was open we were able to go with Dad and it was so much fun because it was his first time going with us this year. We really didn't start going until the last month since I had baby. But now that I got the hang of things and Brinley sleep the entire time in my wrap with me it has been fun. Since Dad came we didn't even do any of the kiddie pools. We did all the slides that the kids could do and they loved it. When I go by myself with them I just can't do the slides with me and all three kids it's too much so we always hang out at the kiddie pools. The kids were in heaven being able to do all the stuff we normally can't do, and it's always easier with dad. We even relaxed for a good 45 minutes in the wave pool which was so nice just sitting in the tube in the waves. It was so relaxing that both girls fell asleep! I think Dallas was even seconds away from falling asleep! We had a blast and can't wait till next summer!






No comments: