Friday, September 13, 2013

Pedal Bike racing and Coopers Birthday

 Now that dirtbiking is over Dallas has gotten the kids into pedal bike racing. It is so good for them because it's so active. Much better than staying home playing xbox and watching tv all the time. We love to keep them active. Cohen of course loves it since he Loves riding bikes. Kenzley was so excited to just participate since she is too young for dirtbiking but she was old enough to do this of course with some help from daddy of course. But she did amazing! And they had a blast!


 Those are some pretty big hills Kenz is going over too! Even if she did fall over she was a big girl and would get back on her bike and keep going!


 Love my sleeping baby!
 Cooper had his fourth birthday party. July has been talking about throwing chalk because Cooper loved the chalk festival so much and ever since she told me that idea I think I was just as excited as Cooper. And I was also excited for Dallas to experience it because he didn't go to the chalk festival with us, he thought breathing in all that chalk would be bad for you but sometimes he doesn't know everything! Lol he had a blast too! We had a great time!




 I loved Kenzley's pink and purple hair it was awesome!
 We were about to take a family picture and cooper got us right then. I loved that we caught that moment with the camera. However since I was smiling it got all in my teeth and it does not taste good!
 Cheese!
 What a dirty good looking bunch!



 Afterwards we rinsed them off in the showers at the splash pad and then let them play in the splash pad!
 Then they also played some baseball and we had cake and ice cream! What a fun birthday party! July always throws the best parties!

 I had to get a picture of our nightly prayer routine. Brinley always lays on this pillow during prayers and I love how she is as big as the pillow. Love having her a part of our family!


No comments: