Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Catch up January!

 Cohen's awesome new helmet! Love it and it's so easy to spot him wearing it when he is racing!
We went up to Grandpa and Grandma Jackmans to open presents and the kids got dirtbike clothes they were stoked!


The day after Christmas we were so over it that Dallas wanted the Christmas tree down. Here is is all wrapped up and Buzz Lightyear decided she didn't want to put it away!
 We had to take a couple of things back for Dallas and one of them was a hat. While we were at the hat store of course the kids found hats they loved and then the salesperson talked us into embroidering on the hat. We put their number on it and Kenzley's says Kenz!
 Since they got racing pedal bikes we went up to the track and practiced. Such a good activity for them to do during the winter. It gets us out of the house and keeps them active. They have been playing way too much xbox lately so it was definitely nice to get out!


 Me and Dallas supporting his friends company National Flooring Brokers. He gave us hats so we had to represent!

 I finally decided to join Dallas' crew and wear the MADAJOJA Garage hoodie he got the whole family! Dallas and his friend have been building a rat rod so them being silly they named their garage with the first two initials of all of their first names. Marty Dallas, Jono, Jaris. They made these hoodies and he got the WHOLE family one even Brinley. Sadly Brinley was asleep when we took this picture but here I am wearing his hoodie!
 Love this sleeping princess!








 For New Years Eve me and the kids went up and hung out with my family and then I met Dallas and his parents at Italian Village for dinner. This is the first time Brinley has sat in a high chair and she loved it!



 One Saturday Dallas went to St. George to go dirtbiking so I decided to get crafty and made a new bow hanger and a chore chart for the kids. They are always asking to make money so they can buy their own things and I also want to start teaching them how to do chores and about responsibility and such! It's been fantastic! One day the kids were bored and I was cleaning the house so I said do you want to earn some money and they said sure mom we love to help you. I had them mopping the floor, wiping down base boards, cleaning blinds and vacuuming! Love this chore chart. I think the first week they made around $3 they did so many chores. Since then they probably only make .50 to $1. But hey they are still earning something and not breaking my bank and also learning how to clean the house and do laundry!


 January 12th came and was bitter sweet for me. I am having a harder time getting older. I turned 29 so this is my last year in my twenties. I have loved my twenties and wish I could stay in them forever. I guess I better party this last year up before I turn 30! On my birthday we went miniature golfing, ran some errands and while at Costco I got my black tie cheesecake which I am obsessed with! I got so sick of cake between Kenzie's Dallas' and baby Jesus' birthday cake that I got something different and boy was I glad it was delicious! Dallas of course though he was funny and put all 29 candles on my cake!



 I have been asking ever since I saw a hoodie at one of Cohen's races for a hoodie that said his name and had his number on the back. I thought it was so cool and want to be able to represent my kids! I also have been teasing Dallas that I would have so much rather gotten that hoodie versus the MADAJOJA hoodie. Well apparently he was listening and surprised me with a hoodie. It wasn't done the way he wanted so we need to have it redone but I was so happy!

 More Pedal bike practices! The kids are doing awesome!
 One Sunday me and my brothers had dinner at my Dad and Celestes new place. They had an air hocky table for the kids and it was a hit! They had a blast playing on it and it was fun visiting as a family!

 Love when this girl wakes up!
Kenz was so tired on the way up to practice that she fell asleep with the chicken nugget still in her cheek!
 Cohen loves holding his little sister. Really both my kids love anything that has to do with Brinley! I couldn't be any luckier with these three!

 One day Cory and July invited me and the kids to go up to Midway where they have this ice castle. Dallas sadly was working but me and the kids drove up there went to lunch and then headed over to the castle. It was a beautiful day not too cold at all. And it was really cool to see!
 Waiting in line.

 Walking in and checking it out!

When we got in there the kids found Olof!

 They also had a ton of the disney princess' but Kenzley only cared about Queen Elsa and Princess Ana
 Love that she finally wanted to get her picture taken with a princess and look how happy she is! It was pretty cool though that they had all the princess' there and were incorporating the Frozen theme.


 How creepy is that to walk under and if it fell on you!
 Kenzley of course thought she needed to lick it. At least her tounge didn't get stuck!























 We had a blast thanks for inviting us Cottrell family.
 Kenzley was playing on her computer and Brinley was trying so hard to get it so I found another baby computer for her to play on. I thought it was adorable watching these two play on their computers next to eachother. Kenzley always has to do everything right next to Brin!

 Love how flexible babies are!
 Good Morning!
 It was Dallas' dad's birthday so he surprised him with a box of doughnuts and of course Dallas style he had to put 60 candles on them! Happy Birthday Grandpa Jackman!

No comments: