Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Cohen's 7th Birthday

 Love these two boys.
Of course the two nights I have birthdays we have dirtbike races those nights and I didn't get home till 11pm. This night I drove separately so I got home before the boys but instead of waiting I hurried and put up his birthday decor. I love decorating for them and they even seem to look forward to it too. Cohen loves orange so I tried to stick to KTM colors even though it may look a little like halloween but I thought it still turned out cute.




 Saturday morning I woke up early and made his favorite breakfast, scones. Then my mom has her west fest every year that is around Cohen's birthday. We went up there to support her and rode some of the rides at the carnival and walked around the booths.















 Dallas goofing off.









 The kids always have a blast riding the rides. Me and Dallas always get sick from the spinning ones!

 Love this 7 year old of mine. He has forever made me a better person since he was born. He is such a fun loving happy sweet kid.

 My mom brought cupcakes and Cohen's birthday presents for him.



 I love the kids playing ring around the rosies in the back ground.


 Making super hero capes.



 Quick nap on our way to the next stop! Cohen wanted to go see How to Train a Dragon 2 so we had 20 minutes to kill so we got our tickets and then went up to Cabellas to hang out for a minute.

 We picked up one of Cohen's dirtbike racing friends Crew. He sure is one tough cutie!


 Then Seth another of Cohen's dirtbiking friends met us at the movie theater a long with my two brothers and their families and Dallas' mom and two neices. I seriously love our motocross family! The kids have made such good friends and so have we! The movie was pretty good too sadly I didn't see all of it because Brinley wanted to crawl and play but from what I saw it was good.

 Love the different faces she makes. Silly girl.
After the movie we all came back to our place and had pizza.


 How to Train a Dragon cake. At first he wanted Dallas to make him another dirt bike track cake but Dallas lucked out when Cohen saw this cake and changed his mind!
 Cohen even got a present from his favorite dirt bike racer Ken Roczen.

 It's a picture of Roczen holding Cohen's number plate that he signed Cohen was pretty stoked about this.
 Brinley even wanted to get in on the action of opening presents. Since she did it the week before she figured she knew what to do!
 I love listening to Cohen read, it is about the cutest thing ever.











 Isn't this cake so cute!
 Brinley loving eating more cake!
 Happy Birthday Co-Dawg






No comments: