Tuesday, July 15, 2014

More Birthday Celebration

 Dallas Dad and Step mom came down to celebrate Brinley's and Cohen's birthday. Brinley got this Minnie Mouse train that she loves and loves walking around with it. I should have gotten pictures of Cohen too but forgot. He got a Roczen hat and t shirt along with them sponsering his dirtbiking. They sure do spoil our kids!



 I know I am a terrible mom but I have not taken my kids to the dentist. I keep saying I need to and just haven't done it. Finally I decided it had to be done so we went to Dallas' childhood friend Brad. The kids did Amazing especially for it being their first time. There was no whining crying or anything like that. I was completely shocked. Cohen had 0 cavaties, Kenzley had 3 and I had 2. You can definitely tell who does not drink pop or eat as many sweets. I guess me and Kenz just have a sweet tooth.

 One day for Cohen's birthday my dad and step mom instead of getting him a present had Cohen come up for the day and sleep over and they went swimming and played mini golf at Cherry hill and just had a great time hanging out together. I thought that was such a great idea. Between us and all the different grandparents our kids have they get so many toys and presents that this was a nice way to spend time with him and get to know him. He had a great time and was so excited for me to leave. First me and the girls drove him up there and went swimming with him and had cake for Celestes birthday as well. Then we went to Zupas and me and the girls came home. Kenz had a hard time leaving Cohen but it's good for them to spend one on one time with people and feel special.






No comments: