Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Boating and first day of School

 We have had lots of rain storms lately. The rain just pours down and the kids have been in heaven playing outside in it. We even have had amazing lightening storms at night that me and Dallas will stay up and watch for awhile. It's been fun.



 Waiting for the races to start.



 Kenzley's buddy Drake was able to come and support them at the races.




 Time for boating!






 Kenz loves driving the boat.

 This little girl some how ends up in our bed in the mornings.
 Dallas bought a kirby for us and it has been a great purchase especially since he loves using it!
 We got to babysit this cutie and they had so much fun playing together and following eachother around.


 Kenzley and I were able to go meet her teacher and check out her school. We are so excited for her and feel great about this preschool!


 Love when we have three tired kiddos!
 Brinley cheering for her big brother and sister! She was so cute and into it. She would stand up and say oooh and clap and smile!



 Kenzley's buddy Tuck came to visit so they played some Candyland

 We had a barbeque with our motocross friends. It was so nice to get together besides at the track. This is the only picture I got though.

 Boating up at East Lake with Dallas' sister Stacey. We mainly floated and jumped from the boat to the tube to see who could jump the farthest.

 Cutest boating baby ever!


 Just hanging out!

 Mike not making it to the tube.
 Kenz thinking about jumping.
 Here she goes



 Cohen making it!


 Dallas barely made it.






 Brinley is such a fun mixture. One minute she is playing with her purse, necklace and baby then the next minute she is playing with a dirtbike.




 Dallas was so tired after work one day that he fell asleep on the floor.
 Cohen was so excited for his first day of school that he ate breakfast with his back pack on.



 I am so proud of Cohen. I was definitely more scared for his first day of school at a new school than he was. I probably choked back the tears 4 times and then once I left his school totally cried and worried for him. I had a hard time dropping him off this year since it's a completely new school and he doesn't know anyone here. At least his last school he had tons of friends and knew tons of the kids. This place he didn't but he did great.


 It was pretty cool the school rolled out a red carpet and all the teachers stood on the side and gave the kids high fives and welcomed them back to school.





 When I saw him running towards me when I went to pick him up I thought for sure it was cause he missed me and had a bad day but nope he was as happy as can be. Even though he didn't know anyone, and didn't really meet anyone the first day he was as happy as can be. I am so grateful he doesn't have anxiety like I do.
 Now it is Kenzley's turn for her first day of Pre-school.



I love that you can see Brinley in the background in the window.



 Look at the three racing cuties. 4 years old!
 Since some of the races are back to back I had to help get Kenzley to the line tonight and get her bike started while Dallas was out on the track with Cohen's race. She is so stinking cute.
 And I'm so grateful my Dad and Celeste were there to help with the baby. And I really can't believe that my dad got her to fall asleep. She never falls asleep for me at the races anymore. It was awesome.
 Thanks for coming and supporting our kiddos.



No comments: