Sunday, June 14, 2015

St George Race

 Dad had to go make some ruts on our little track since he rained and Kenz wanted a ride home!
Brinley loves pushing the puppy around in her stroller. Not so sure if Gizmo likes it though.
 These two love to sing and dance around together.


 How cute is this girl and her puppy!






 Learned a new hair do the bun Mohawk and Kenzley loves it!
 Here we are down in St. George for a race. The track was so rutted! The ruts were as tall as the little kids. I felt so bad watching them trying to get through them. But they did and they did great!














Of course they had to play on the teeter totter!




 On our way home eating some lunch! We sure do love having this motorhome.
 Kenzley taking a nap and Cohen had to bring his track to play with even on the road!
 These two cute kids walking their bikes up from the field.
 Brinley loves swinging and she could seriously do it all day!
 Mom let's go pick up Coco from school!
 We brought in 4 yards of mulch and dirt and I shoveled it all by myself because Dallas didn't think I could do it. I sure proved him wrong however I was super sore for the next few days. Our yard is starting to come together.


 While I was outside doing the yard Dallas was inside finishing our fire place. He did a great job. He is such a talented guy. I am so lucky to have him!




 Brin entertaining herself as we watch brother and sister ride on the track.

 Dad came up with the smart idea to have the kids ride a box down the stairs. Of course they loved it!



No comments: