Thursday, September 24, 2009

Camping at Yuba lake

We had our first camping trip as a family and it was pretty fun. Sometimes I think I can be a camper but then I go and one night is good enough! Especially after coming home and having to do over 6 loads of laundry just to get rid of the camp fire smell! But it was well worth it, to see the smile on Cohen and how happy he was I will keep doing it over and over again! He absolutely loved playing on the beach and in the water, he was in 7th heaven! The first day was really nice the weather was perfect no wind, really hot blue skies! So we did some boating that evening and then came back and roasted hot dogs. Tim and his family came down and we just had a fun time sitting around the campfire! That night the stars were gorgeous, that's another one of the best part of camping is to see the stars and look for shooting stars which I did see and that made my night. We didn't put the cover on our tent so we could see the stars all night! We slept all right, I think Cohen slept the best. It was really windy so that kept waking me up. The next day in continued to be windy. We took the boat out but it was just too windy to do anything so then we ended up coming in and eating lunch and packing up to go home! It was sure nice to do something different and spend time together as a family! In the video below Cohen is trying to be just like daddy, whenever he is on a bike or a horse or anything like that he kick starts it. And as always he has to turn everything into a trailer and pull it. It is so funny! Hope you enjoy the pictures!





















6 comments:

Cari said...

Love the preggo belly...so cute!

Jackman Family said...

and my wife thinks next year is too early for a real dirt bike! come on mom, get real!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Cohen is looking big. Reminds me of the hike in and camp over we had with your girl friends. Am anxious to see everyone Sunday. Glad you had fun.
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

OK, Daddy Dallas, we all knew that was coming. The women just want you and Cohen SAFE! : )

Melanie and Ernie said...

Looks like a blast...I'm very jealous of doing things outdoors. And yay to you for even going camping being a little pregasour.

Anonymous said...

Love all your pictures!! Cohen is so cute I just want to squeeze hime!! So glad you guys had such a fun boating trip!