Monday, March 15, 2010

Disney on Ice and Sand Hollow

My sleeping beauty!
Kenzley driving Cohen's car.
We took the kids to disney on ice and we had so much fun! It's probably not something we would do if we didn't have kids but to see the look in Cohen's eyes made it all worth it. He was so excited.


When all the cars came out he said hi to each and everyone of them. Also when Ariel was done singing and skating he yelled good job Ariel. I thought it was so cute.
Kenzley did very well too. She slept for about 15 minutes and then she watched the show. Not one cry from her the whole time! She loved it!


Cohen clapping

I love this picture

Hi Tinkerbell!


What happy kids!


The next day when Daddy finally was done with work we went down to St. George that night. It's been such yuck weather and the kids have been sick that we decided to get them out of the cold and hopefully somewhere warmer. It wasn't too much warmer down there and was very windy but it was definitely a nice break away from home. It was also Kenzley's first trip away from home. She did very good. She rarely cried and slept pretty much the entire time.


Kenzley's first ride.

Cohen loved this little hill it was perfect for him. He would drive his vehicles up and down and up and down them. Well mostly Daddy would push him up and then Cohen would drive down. It amazes me that a 2 year old knows how to fourwheel though. He would watch his wheels turn and no when to reverse and go forward. Then he would get out and push his vehicles. He is a natural!
This is what Kenzley did most of the time. Sleep
It was very beautiful down at Sand Hollow I think it is our new favorite place to go. I have been boating there but I never realized how much sand dunes and rock crawling there was. It definitely gives us alot of fun things, so I can't wait till it gets warmer and we can really have some fun down there.


I absolutely love her smiles!


Cohen driving on the beach


Look mom I'm flying

I got a little spring fever and tried on Kenzley's swimsuit. She is adorable. Can't wait till the summer gets here and we can be out in the sun.

3 comments:

C.J. and Jackie said...

Cohen sure looks happy at Disney on Ice. Hopefully the spring weather is here to stay so we can get out and do stuff.

Anonymous said...

So very fun!!! I love the expressions of pure excitement. You kids used to be like that and it is nice to see you as a parent experience the joy it is being a parent. Family is everything. I treasure every moment I had, am having and will have with my children and grandchilden. Enjoy each moment they are fleeting. Love ya.

Colby and Steph said...

That is so fun. I can't wait until Samantha is old enough that we can go do things like that. Cohen was so excited. I love that.