Monday, July 19, 2010

Lagoon and cousins!

Our nieces and nephew came up for a few days to visit with us. This was great timing to keep us and our mind busy! I try to keep Cohen occupied so he doesn't get bored and lets face it I have to keep myself busy to get through the week! Any mom knows how long some weeks can be. Monday we went to the Provo pool with my friend Nicole which is always a fun time. Tuesday we went to the Lindon pool with some good friends, the Levi family, McAllister family, Jaris and Jono. It was a great time at the pool. Cohen finally got out on the ship and went down the slides and he even swam in the lazy river. I was very proud of him. Kenzley did amazing. We were there for a few hours and she didn't even fuss. Kenz loved swimming and splashing and kicking her legs. The boys of course had fun on the flow rider. Wednesday Cohen's cousins came up, Oakley, Dakota and Chloe. We went to Grandma Jaymies house to hang out. Thursday we took the kids to Toy Story 3. Friday we had a pool party in our back yard and got in water fights. That night the boys slept in the trailer and us girls slept in the house. It was a lot of fun having them here. It was fun to see what life would be like with 5 kids. Luckily these three kids are very well behaved and were so easy and fun to have them around. We thoroughly enjoy them. Saturday morning we went to Lagoon and had loads of fun! We went with Grandma Jaymie, the cousins, and the Levi family went. The kids had fun on all the rides and of course the adults did too! Alexis and I rode the Samurai. I cant even remember the last time I have laughed that hard, it was a blast!
Cohen shooting his rockets. The kids played with these rockets for hours! I wish I would have gotten more pictures but it was pretty hectic! We had so much fun.
What a cute bunch of kids! Can't wait till Kenzley can get in there!






Marc, Dallas and even Dallas' mom Jaymie did the sky coaster. On the Sky Coaster they lift you up 150 feet and then drop you and you start to swing! I can't believe Jaymie did it! She is a brave woman! We had such a great time. Thank you Grandma Jaymie and all who went. Hopefully we can go again this weekend with our bounce back tickets because I had way too much fun and need to do this again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was so glad you got to play with your cousins. I agree they are pretty cute. I was even happier that I got to play and bond with Kenzley. We had a great time. She loves when I sing and dance with her. So thanks for the fun day also.