Saturday, July 3, 2010

Summer fun!

Wow have we been keeping busy these last couple of weeks! Lots of fun has been had and lots of pictures have been taken! So bare with me this will be a long post with loads of pictures, but this is my scrapbook for our family and journal so there is a lot and I have a hard time picking pictures because I think they all look so cute. To start off with how cute is Kenzley! I adore Kenzley she is a beautiful little girl! We were outside after Cohen's birthday playing in the swimming pool and having lots of water fights. It has been very fun! Mommy and Daddy got drenched well really just mommy!
Later on we went boating for Tim's birthday. We weren't out very long but it was still fun. Kenzley absolutely hated her lifejacket so in the end I took it off. I know not a very good mom move but she was miserable.
Me getting ready to do some surfing.
Tyce and Kenzley enjoying being out of their life jackets.



The gang except for the birthday boy.
Jax, Tyce, Kenzley and Cohen
Kenzley trying to crawl
Dad was so exhausted after work one day he crashed on the couch. Cohen said I want to take a nap too. I didn't think Cohen would but 5 minutes later it was quiet and they were both out. They slept for 2 hours. Very tired boys.
Next my mom is on the West Fest committee in West Valley so we went up there and had a great time. We got there just as the parade was ending.
I love how you can see their reflection in the firetruck.
Cohen showing off his police badge and candy that a police man gave him.
Cohen building railroad tracks.
Cohen in a fire truck.
Kenzley chilling in her stroller!

Cohen fishing for something fun.
Cohen, Cooper and Cayman showing off their tatooes. Cohen chose Batman which was funny because we have never watched Batman or talk about him. But he has been Batman ever since flying around.

I'm glad I am able to ride the rides this year. Last year I was pregnant and surprisely enough the workers noticed and wouldn't let me ride any rides. I was only 3 months along but I guess I start showing fast. Cohen loved this roller coaster.


Cohen did this ride like 10 times I only stomached 2 or 3. Thanks to Cory who must have an amazing stomach took the kids on this ride over and over again. They would get off and stand right back in line! But it was fun to listen to Cohen giggle and watch his cute little face!

I love this picture! What a good looking Dad with his kids!
Kenzley went on a couple rides and she did great!


The rides certainly wore her out! I love how you can see in her creases they are still white but every where else she is a pretty tan little baby!


Cooper and Kenzley hanging out in their strollers.
Cohen and Cayman found this stage and were dancing on it. This is Cohen break dancing.
We all had a great time at West Fest and am glad that my mom helps out with it. She continues to grow the booths bigger each year and has done a good job!
The next day Dallas had to go to Denver for a week. We tried to keep ourselves really busy so we didn't miss him too much. The first night my brother Cory invited us up to Mueller Park Canyon to roast hot dogs and marshmallows! It has been years since I have been up there and I have forgotten how beautiful it is. Cohen and Cayman had a blast playing in the little creek. Dinner was also delicious. Thanks Cory and July for providing and roasting hotdogs and smores for us!
I couldn't decide which pictures I liked so here is a bunch of them.










What a great uncle! Kenzley fell asleep on CJ. Very precious.


The next day me and the kids drove up to Clarkston to visit a girlfriend I went to college with, Kaedawn and her son Braxton. She always comes down and visits us so I decided it's about time we made the trek up there to visit and what a better time to do it when Daddy is gone so we will stay busy and have fun! We drove up there and it was so nice to visit with her and let the boys play. It's crazy how different it is from when we use to hang out by the pool all the time down in St. George to watching out kids play! Very glad we went up there!
After that we figured since we were up that way we would go to Bear Lake and stay at my grandparents cabin! We got there and of course we stopped first to get a shake and then we headed back to their cabin. Cohen was having so much fun exploring and checking everything out. Right when we got there he had already found bunny.

Cohen being scared of the pirate stuff.
Cohen was so funny since Daddy was gone he really looked up to his Grandpa and was his little shadow. He would follow him everywhere and if he couldn't see him he would start yelling for Grandpa. It was super cute!
Cohen helping grandma make dinner.
Grandma was using the magnifying glass to read the recipe and Cohen thought it was a great idea.
The beach this year isn't as nice as it usually is but we still went down there to play in the water and had fun all the same.






Cohen was so worn out he zonked on the couch.
Finally to wake him up because it was dinner time I laid Kenzley next to him!


I love how she is playing with his ear! Now she can start bugging him back.


I love this picture of Cohen. He wanted to play with this and couldn't understand it was just to look at.

This is what Kenzley did most of the time. Played with her toys.
Cohen joining in on her fun!

Cohen hitting the ball around.

He loved playing with grandma and the ball!



We went over to one of their neighbors who had a playset in their yard and Cohen had a blast!
Cohen flying the airplane.
Kenzley loved the swing!



The teeter totter definitely gave my legs a work out! But who could say no to that smile!

I love how Kenzley is looking up at her big brother. They adore eachother!
Me and Cohen took turns flying eachother.

Kenzley has started to crawl backwards and here she is stuck under the couch and didn't love it because she had no where to go!

Kenzley will get up on her feet and use her head for support. It is so fun to watch her try so hard to get around. I keep thinking any day she will start crawling because she is so close and is always trying very hard.
Cohen showing her how to crawl.

Cohen loves his little sister.



No comments: