Monday, September 27, 2010

The leaves are changing!

This past week we decided to take the razor and the kids up the canyon. It's beginning to look like fall with the leaves changing colors. We got up there and drove from hobble creek canyon over to squaw peak. I was surprised we made it that far. We didn't think we would especially with the kids but they were doing so well we kept going.
Look there is our house! This is on the hobble creek side where it looks out over Springville.




This is Squaw Peak side that looks over Provo. By time we got there we were filthy.
You can even see the binkie line on Kenzley's face. I'm so glad we get to do these things as a family and build memories. I hope that the kids enjoy it and remember how much fun we have! Love all these moments!

4 comments:

Colby and Steph said...

What a fun little outing.

Anonymous said...

Love the binky line. Thanks for sharing.

Shooting Star said...

Those are gorgeous pictures. Your family is so cute :)

Melanie said...

Oh I miss going up the canyon during fall. I think the last time I did that with you guys I was nine months prego and had the baby 24 hours later...good time!!!