Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Nitro Circus fun

Dallas has been wanting a shifter cart for years, me not so much. Dallas had one of his dirt bikes in the garage torn apart forever. Finally he listed it on KSL and low and behold someone emailed him saying they would trade him a shifter cart for his dirt bike. Of course he jumped on the chance. Again me, not so thrilled. I was excited to get one thing out of the garage but now we got another thing that is even bigger! My car keeps getting the boot from the garage. When they did the trade he took it out for a spin and Kenzley loved it. Dallas was doing doughnuts and Kenzley was giggling so hard, it was hilarious. Kenz was dying to go for a ride! Dallas took her and she loves it. Kenzley is definitely our adrenaline junkie. She loves going fast, spinning around, and falling, anything like that and she is not scared of anything. Cohen is our daredevil but he even gets scared of some of the noises. It took Cohen a little longer to warm up to the shifter cart. Needless to say Dallas has had alot of fun driving it around and especially in the church parking lot.
This is a picture of Kenzley at the sand dunes. Dallas took her for a ride in the razor and she fell asleep. The funny part is she would not let go of this cookie. Even when she was sleeping we would try and take it out of her hand and she would tighten it. When she woke up it was finally laying in her crib. She is such a funny little girl. Kenzley also is loving climbing up on everything. Granted she gets too scared to come down because half of the time she falls but she still loves to climb on anything.
Our friend in the ward who works for APX invited us to their company party. They had Nitro Circus come and he knew that we are huge fans. We went and had a blast. I was amazed at how fun this company party was. By far the best company party I have ever been to. First of all they got Nitro Circus to come, they brought in 144 loads of dirt, it was catered with Jay dogs, all you could eat hot dogs, candy and drinks. I was quite impressed. We got there to get our seats and Foster called us to go meet Travis Pastrana. I was so excited. We went in and we were the last ones to get our pictures taken with him. (Sadly we didn't use our camera but hopefully we will get the picture) Cohen of course clammed up and wouldn't give Travis five but it was still cool. Then we went back to our seats to watch the show. Most of the crew sky dived in for their entrance. Then Travis Pastrana did a back flip over the sales managers. Later on a bunch of the managers including our friend Foster raced pit bikes. It was fun to cheer them on. Most of them had never been on a bike which made it quite entertaining. Then we just watched what Nitro Circus does best. It was amazing, the best race I have been to. I liked it even better than super cross. It was so much fun. Thank you Foster for inviting us!!!


Travis Pastrana back flipping over the sales managers.
Whip contest
Travis Pastrana super man
Foster Watabe racing! Good job Foster!!!
Sunday you always have to have some kind of a treat so we made brownies. The kids LOVED licking the spatula. Kenzley was in heaven and wanted more and more and if you didn't give her more she would get quite upset. And she lets you know when she is upset!




Kenzley crying for more and I loved how she threw herself to the floor!
Kenzley loves to point at everything and say whats that. It's adorable!

I wish I would have gotten a video of this because Kenzley was dancing on the colors of the rug it was so cute, but the picture is still just as cute!
Last but not least my three most favorite people in the whole world! I love these guys more than words could express. I definitely am the most luck wife and mom!

4 comments:

Nikki Taylor said...

Couple things...you guys have awesome toys! I am jealous!! AND...your kids are stinkin adorable and huge!! When did Kenz turn into a little girl!? I also love Cohen's blue eyes and Kenzley's brown. They are seriously beautiful kids! (Not like I need to tell you that). We need to play soon! It's been way too long.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Looks likes so much fun. So glad you are creating fun memories. The picture of Kenzley with the spatula reminded me of a picture I have of you with a rolling pin and flour all over you face and clothes. So glad you can see how much a mother loves her children. Just know that love keeps growing and so does the love grow for additions to the family. Love you all a ton!!!!

Unknown said...

How fun!! I love Kenz's white skirt outfit. Really cute! The pics are darling and I am glad you guys had fun! I am jealous of the Jay dogs though!!