Friday, December 24, 2010

Dallas' party and fun

We finally got a big snowstorm that we have been waiting for. The other day we got almost 2 feet of snow and we had a blast. I wish I would have gotten pictures of us in the razor we took it out and had a ball. We got soaked and were doing doughnuts and I can't believe how much fun we had. But here are pictures of Cohen playing in the snow.






The other day we decided to use our passes and go to Trafalga, sadly the one in Lehi was closed so we went to the one in Orem and did some minature golf. It was Cohen's first time so he was having fun and didn't quite understand the concept but that's ok. Kenzley wanted so badly to crawl around so she probably didn't have as much fun. They also did some arcades and thought that was pretty cool.










I had to borrow all of Dallas' snow gear because I had none so that's why I look so big!



Dallas' birthday party. Thanks to everyone for coming we had alot of fun!









No comments: