Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Start of Christmas Festivities

I love my little cheese ball she is so funny. Every day she grows more and more personality. I cannot believe she is about to turn 1 years old. Oh how this year has gone by!
This past weekend after we got Kenzies pictures taken we met my brother CJ for dinner and than met his wife over at the Festival of Trees. We go almost every year. I love the cause, the spirit of christmas it brings and of course the decorations. I can't wait until I can decorate a beautiful tree like that.
Here CJ and Cohen are by an Americana tree because my mom loves that theme.
I love the elf theme
Of course the best was of Santa surfing through trees that looked like a wave. How creative were they. It was spectacular! Afterwards we went and met Dallas to visit with Louie who is recovering quite well. He was even able to go home today. So thankful that our prayers have been answered and they got all the cancer out and they don't think it will be returning! Now he is just in for a long recovery.
The next night we went up to temple square to see the christmas lights. It was beautiful of course but so very crowded. We didn't stay too long because it starting lightly raining and the kids were getting pretty wet.





Every year I always have wanted to decorate gingerbread houses but last year was so busy with getting ready for Kenzley's arrival and then of course having her here. So we finally did it today and it was alot of fun. I tried to do all the icing and then me and Cohen put the candies on. He did such a great job and loved it. I told him he could eat the candies and he would say no its decorations. Kenzley enjoyed eating the m&ms and she even watched us.






Later on I had a friend of ours that offered to come down and cut Kenzley's hair. I have been talking about doing it for months but Dallas hasn't really wanted to cut her hair, he loves it. I wanted to even it all out. I have always told him though that no matter what I wanted it cut before her 1st birthday which is tomorrow! Here is the before shot.

Krista cutting her hair. She did such a great job! Especially for how much Kenzley was squirming! I forgot to get an after picture but I'm sure I will be posting her birthday pictures real soon and then you can see them then!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea!! So sorry I was out of town for Kenzley's Big Birthday #1. Everything will be ready for a mini party, Can't wait to see her new 'hair do'. Happy Birthday our Little Kenzley.