Monday, July 11, 2011

Summer fun!

Summer is finally here and it has been nice. One day we got the water balloons out and were filling them up and letting the kids throw them and watch them break and the water go everywhere. The were having a blast! Also our kids love to drink from the hose and even the faucet so here are some pictures of them doing just that.
Cohen throwing a water balloon right above Kenzley.
The balloon breaks and drenched Kenzley. Here is her reaction.
Kenzley throwing a water balloon.
More drinking out of the faucet.
Every year we go to West Fest. My mom is on their committee and does all their booths. We walk through and check them out, eat some yummy food, get tattoes for the kids, fun activities and of course the amazing rides. Here Cohen is learning about fire safety and spraying out the fire. Then crawling through the house.


They even had a reptile show with a huge snake! Ahhh
The kids love this ride. It was fun seeing them giggle on it.








Dallas being very tricky.


I love Kenzley's face in this one.





Cory and Dallas in the scary ride!
Kenzley wanted to do it one more time but both me and Dallas were feeling a little sick from the other rides so Cory took her on it and she fell asleep. I couldn't believe that she fell asleep.
Here she is giving him knuckles saying thanks. Thanks mom for all your hard work you do we had a blast!
One day I sent Cohen to his room for being naughty and this is what I came to find. No wonder he was naughty he needed a nap bad!
Here are some pictures I stole from our neighbor Nan thanks Nan and Steve for coming and supporting Dallas you guys are the best neighbors ever and the pictures are awesome! Dallas wanted to go up to Moroni to drag race our razor. He did and of course won which I'm glad he did with all that work he has put into it. He also raced his friends four wheeler and won that race as well. It was fun to watch him race. I think he is so sexy when he does it! ;)




Also that weekend we went camping up at Schofield with Dallas' cousin Spencer and his family. We had alot of fun. There were alot of festivities. They had a breakfast one morning and booths, a parade, jumping houses for the kids, fireworks. I had no idea there was all that stuff up there. While we were in their little town Spencer drove us to this jail and the kids thought it was the coolest thing especially Kenzley.

Again love her face in this picture.












When we were there Spencer was kind enough to take us fishing. Both me and Cohen were really excited because neither one of us have gone fishing. Kenzley on the other hand absolutely hated wearing the life jacket, she cried for probably the first 20 minutes straight. She is such a stubborn little thing.


Still throwing her fit!
Dallas reeling in a fish!
The fishing jumping into the net!

Spencer showing Cohen what they caught!
Them holding their big fish they were so proud and I can't believe he held and touched it! Gross!
Yep still not happy!
Me and Cohen fishing!
Finally starting to enjoy it!
Yeah I caught a fish I was so excited it! It took awhile but boy was I happy when I caught it!
I wouldn't dare touch it though. Well they made me touch it and it was gross so I definitely wouldn't hold it!
Everyone looking at what we had caught. We wanted to keep ours but Spencer said we would have to gut it, so Dallas threw ours out and Cohen even put his back into the lake.

We had so much fun up at Schofield and definitely plan on going up there again.It was beautiful. Thanks so much to the Kehls for being so hospitable.

This week Cohen learned how to ride his dirt bike without and training wheels. It was probably one of the cutest things I have ever watched. He was adorable this little thing on a little bike. He was so happy and proud of him self and so are we!



Of course we had to take some time to play at the park Kenzley loves playing. Everytime we see a park now she says play.



It was cute every time Kenzley climbed up this she would jump up and say I did it!


Cohen was riding up this little hill where there was a fence and horses and cows on the other side. He had been driving up there and saying hi but one of the times he didn't slow down and ran right into the fence. He was a trooper and was fine and got right back on his bike afterwards.
Trying to get it unstuck.
Dallas took it for a test run and Kenzley got super mad that he left her so here she is chasing after him. She is such a daddy's girl. Kenzley gets so mad every time he ever goes for a ride on anything without her.


Kenzley talking to the baby horse.


We went to the Kenny Chesney concert at Usana and it was alot of fun. I have never been to Usana and Dallas has always told me it is the best place for concerts and he was right. We went and sat in line for about 2 hours because it was general admission and then once we got in Dallas and Jaris booked it to go get a good spot just to get stopped at the stairs right before you get it. Finally they let us in and everyone took off running in and then you see blankets just up flying and being laid out. While Dallas was running out he lost one of his flip flops and had to turn back around to get it hoping not to get trampled. He made it front and center though and we had amazing seats. The rest of the night was quite interesting. We were seated right by a group of lesbians they were really nice and funny though and definitely was fun to people watch. I think we did more people watching then the concert. Kenny did really good though and it was fun to sing along! It was a great date night took me back to when we use to date!





2 comments:

Nikki Taylor said...

Holy cow! What an incredibly fun summer already! I am so jealous. You guys know how to have a good time. I love Scofield! I am glad you went up and had a great time.

PS...Can you please teach me how to do girl's hair. Kenzley's hair is always DARLING!

Anonymous said...

I love the bike in the fence. Seeing Kenzley and Cohen funny drinking from the faucet. My prim and proper daughter catching a fish. All the fun smiles as well as your support at Westfest.

Now not to scare you about snakes, but there was one crawling in my front lawn last night. Nothing like the ones at Westfest. Thank Goodness.


So you are off on another adventure and I can't wait to see your next post. Love Ya!!!