Monday, December 5, 2011

Busy Christmas time

What a busy time this time of year is. For awhile both my kids were loving painting and coloring so here are some pictures of what a mess Kenz is when she paints. But they sure do love it!

Cohen posing after we just decorated the christmas tree!
Cohen's letter to Santa Claus. He wrote it all by himself and did such a good job. He has asked for a gas powered remote control racing truck, jumps for that and his bike, and roller blades. The next day he received an email from Santa Claus himself! Santa had pictures of Cohen in his book and his elves also checked to see if Cohen and Kenzley had been naughty or nice and they both were on the nice list. After we were done Cohen asked where mine and daddy's email was. We also had to write letters to Santa Claus so that we could receive an email as well. I loved watching their expressions as they watched the video. It was so cute!


Every night Kenzley has to sleep with so many things. You have to have that blanket and only that blanket. A binkie of course. And Minnie Mouse is number one, then Buzz Light Year and Jessie and she is also holding a star. She cracks me up. When Cohen was her age he wasn't attached to anything yet. He didn't like sleeping with anything until a year ago so now with Kenzley she is very peticular about who she sleeps with.
My very handsome boy!
Cohen and Kenzley in their christmas outfits. I think they are adorable!
Putting up more decorations that we made at Grandmas.



Again Kenzley carrying her friends everywhere. We say it's time for bed and here she comes with all of them!

A family tradition that I love is going to the Festival of trees. This year it wasn't busy when we got there so we were able to look at the gingerbread houses. Usually it's so packed that you have to look at those from a distance. Not this year so I took lots of pictures. Some day I would love to make one that amazing but I doubt that will ever happen.
The house from UP
Madagascar
The white house. It was amazing looking.
The beach where I wish we were!
Tangled
Now moving onto the trees. Kenzley loved everything she was pointing to everything and telling me about it. Then she would point to stuff and say Kenzies, I hold it. She wanted it all!
Again some day I will decorate a tree this gorgeous!








Stacy and her kids were up here for Thanksgiving so one night we spent up there making all sorts of stuff. Here Cohen and Kenzley are showing them their email from Santa Claus.
The kids made yummy cookies!
Me and Dallas putting together the gingerbread train.
Love these guys we have so much fun together.
Kenzley always climbing on these stools.
I love this age where they can fit under everything. I also love how she is looking up at everyone.
We were having a hard time getting the gingerbread house to stay together so Dallas pulled out the glue gun.
The ornaments we made. They turned out so cute!
Me and Cohen decorating his train.

The finished product.
It has been such a great month. We have kept so busy with family. I just have to say how grateful I am for my family since I haven't for Thanksgiving. I am so beyond grateful for my cute little family. Dallas is the most perfect husband I could have ever asked for myself. He takes such good care of our family and loves us! Cohen is such a sweet little boy. Kenzley she is as cute as a button but full of attitude! I am by far the luckiest girl in the world!

2 comments:

Marc and Allison said...

Candice your are such a fun mom!!! We need to get together sometime. It has been too long! Allison

Anonymous said...

I love looking at the blogs. I am so glad you are having a nice month.