Thursday, December 22, 2011

Minute to Win It Birthday Party!

What a day! We started off getting Dallas' birthday cake and then we decided to head up to the mall to see Santa Claus since we haven't seem him yet this year. Better tell him what the kids want before Christmas. The kids loved it and ran right up to him and gave him a hug and told him what they wanted. Afterwards we came home and began to get ready for Dallas' birthday. Last year some friends in our ward had a minute to win it party and ever since then I have wanted to do it as well because it was a blast. So a couple of days I thought this would be the perfect time. I got lots of games to play and got all the supplies ready. We had some friends come over and ate goodies and away we went with the party games! Kenzley still wasn't feeling amazing though so that was sad. This is a picture of them getting a quick nap before people started arriving.
We started off with chocolate unicorn.

Here is Cohen doing the noodle game. He was so cute he would try almost all of the games after we did.
Devin and Cassidy tearing it up with the tissue boxes.

Dallas and Marty doing the back flip with the pencils.
Devin and Josh doing cookie face. There is a video of this one.
Candice doing the balancing the dice.
Teressa and Cassidy dizzy mummy.
Cohen got a blue mouth from the popsicle stick!
Ben and Dallas going the distance

Devin shaking his booty and getting a work out!
Candice shaking her booty and I killed it I might add!
Ben celebrating because he got the quarter in the fork.


Rebound
Stacking pop cans


Balancing game

Yes I am that good. No one though I could do it and I sure did and no one else dared tried!
Happy 31st Birthday Dallas! We love you so very much and I am so glad you are my husband and the father of my kiddos! Here's to many many more years! Love you babe!
Enjoy the videos from the night of festivities!

1 comment:

Nikki Taylor said...

How fun! I just told Nick we need to host a Minute to Win In party. Looks like a blast! Hope Dallas had a great birthday!