Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Zoo Date

 Yes Dallas made Brinley laugh first. I have tried and tried and have only done it once and that was two weeks after Dallas did it. I can always get her to give me a big grin but apparently only Daddy can get her to giggle! It was cute!
 Brinley wanted to watch some TV with her big sister!
 For our Friday Fun day we had to go to the zoo on a Tuesday because the weather is starting to get cold. I am so glad we went when we did. It wasn't crowded at all and the weather was perfect, not too cold and not hot! One of the best zoo days ever!




 Us three girls!









 Kenzley loves the sea lions! Ever since we saw them in San Francisco she loves to to talk to them!

 This is the first time I have seen the Polar Bear awake and active. It was awesome he would swim to the window stand up and then fall back on his back and swim backwards. We stayed there for quite awhile to watch him!







 I think someone is getting tired!




 Both girls were out on the way home!

No comments: