Thursday, June 12, 2014

Day 4 of California Trip!

 Day 4 we headed off to Disneyland to try and meet the Frozen Princess'. I love this picture of Kenzley and Jackson holding hands in their stroller.
My mom and Grandma were nice enough to keep Brinley home with them for the day. I'm sure Brinley was exhausted from the two days before and I bet she had a blast with her Grandmas. It was nice to spend time with the older two and get around a little bit easier without a baby.
 July got to Disneyland earlier than we did so she was already in line for the Princess and had been for an hour and a half. Me and Kenz hopped in line with her thinking it would start moving and we didn't meet her till another hour and a half later. And sadly 3 families before us they closed the door and Elsa left so we only got to meet Princess Ana which I was bummed about, especially after waiting that long!
 Cooper was trying to help Kenz up on the wall.



 Right after me, Kenz and Coop ran over to California Adventures to see Disney Junior. This is always my favorite part of the trip because the little ones are entranced and it was all of Kenzley's favorite shows. It was Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Sophia the First, Doc McStuffins and Jake and the Neverland Pirates.

 Catching bubbles!




 After we got out we were able to meet Doc McStuffins.

 Kenzley loves Aladdin so we decided to take her to the musical they have there which is really good. And it's nice to cool off in there during a hot day and after two days of running around!


 Since I didn't have 't my baby with me Dallas made me go on Tower of Terror and it actually wasn't as bad as I remember it being, even though my face still looks terrified. I don't know why I get so scared but I look terrified and Kenzley is sitting there with a grin on her face. Cohen however came off the ride crying. I guess he takes after his mom.







 Thunder Mountain.
 Kenzley eating Dallas' favorite corn dog.
 Waiting for the Disney Parade to start.












 Space Mountain, Kenzley did so good she didn't get scared at all. I am amazed at what a brave girl she can be!
 We ended the night plying Fix it Felix from Wreck it Ralph.



 The kids waiting for the parade playing with cars in the tracks.




 Cohen did actually like California Screamin. Not the first time but by the third time he started to like it.



 Star Tours.

 Space Mountain


1 comment:

Richard and Camie said...

K this looks so fun! I think we may have to go this spring! Such cute pictures!