Monday, June 16, 2014

Moving time

 The day has finally come to move. I haven been packing for over a month now and putting everything in our toyhauler. I should have taken more pictures but was super busy with everything. Here Kenzley is helping Grandma pack up our pantry. The day before the move all I really needed to pack was the kitchen. I had most everything else packed up. Here is all the kitchen boxes.
 We wore out Kenz.
 There were only two weeks left for school for Cohen so I thought I would drive him to and from even though it was a 30 minute drive. I really wanted him to finish the year out with his friends. I decided while I was there to start cleaning the house. Unfortunately Kenzley wasn't feeling good so she just laid there like this pretty much the whole time.
 Cute Brin found some sunglasses.
 When I went to pick up Cohen I always pick him up in the back at the same corner. This time I was sitting on the grass talking to neighbors and apparently I didn't see Cohen come out which is crazy because I was looking for him. And I guess he came out to the corner and didn't see me even though I was across the street. I wasn't far at all but we missed eachother. After a while of waiting I walked to the back of his school and he was walking around. He walked up to me looking super mad and I said, "what's wrong?" and he says "I"m mad", drops his back pack and my feet and walks off. He would not even walk home with me. We get back to our old house and Dad is there now, he walks right past him straight to his empty room and throws himself to the floor. I walk in and start talking to him, and the poor thing started crying saying I didn't tell him where to meet him. I said I was right there where I always am. I felt so bad. I guess with the move and everything he got pretty overwhelmed. But it was kind of cute how he was laying on his floor in his empty room. After talking for awhile he said he still loved me but was mad.
 I got to see this early morning view every day for awhile while I would drive Cohen to school. It was a great way to start my day off.

 Love this cute girl!



No comments: