Thursday, August 7, 2014

Dirt bike Racing



 Here are some pictures of the kids races!


 That dang pole gets in my way everytime!



 Brinley being a trooper at the races.
Jackson came to support his cousins!









 Out cheering on her brother as he races!







 On Kenzley's last race I was so focused on watching her that I didn't realize that she had created a fan club in the audience. My friend leaned over to me and said they are cheering for number 5. Sure enough I started to pay attention and when Kenzley would pass some one these people would stand up and cheer and when she got passed they would yell, "Oooohhhh" When Kenz finished the race they were all cheering for her. I went over to them afterwards and thanked them so much for cheering for my little girl. Then when Kenz came up to sit with me in the stands they all cheered for her again and gave her five. It was the cutest thing I have ever seen!


 Cohen wheeling off the track



 I love this picture. It has all four of our kids. Camden,Cohen, Jaxon and Kenzley.
 Cohen and Jaxon.
 We bought Kenzley these pigtails for her helmet for Christmas and she has hated them. She hated them when we wanted to get them for her, she hated them when we got them for her and she still hates them. We took them anyways because they are so stinking cute. Dallas snuck them on her at the starting gate but I think she figured it out pretty quick. However the announcer absolutely loved her! Every time she would cross the finish line he would say, "Here comes my favorite ride Kenzley Jackman, give it up for her!" "Everyone get on your feet for Kenzley Jackman" "Hows that going to be when she goes to school and they asked what she did fun for the summer and she can say rode dirtbikes" "Kenzley Jackman keeps getting better and better, soon she will be getting the hole shots and jumping the double" I thin those pigtails got her quite a bit of attention!







 When we got there they were missing the practice so they only got in one lap. So for the race after the first lap Kenz just got off the track and then tipped over. She proceeded to keep going off the track early for the next couple of laps. The announcer was getting a kick out of that too! Finally she figured it out that she stayed on the track till the checkered flag. When she did the announcer even announced it and said looks like she decided to stay and do the double.


 Cohen getting some good air!









 Cohen got turned around on the track and Kenz wrecked right by him.

 I am so proud of these two!

















No comments: