Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Birthday, Doctors and St. George

 I had my 30th birthday this year. I had been telling Dallas for months now that he needed to do something special for this birthday because I was not looking forward to it. So for my actual birthday it was on a Monday he worked of course. Then came home decorated and then I had called Martin and Katie to go to dinner with us. I was a little ok a lot bummed because he really didn't do anything special for it. So a week goes by and I finally tell him how hurt and upset I was and we got into a little awkward tiff of not talking to each other. Which I was confused because I wasn't rude about it but wanted to let him know how I was feeling and then he wouldn't talk to me so I was like what the heck. Well another week goes by and after making dinner my friend Molly text me to see if I wanted to go to Swig so of course I went. When we came back he had surprised me with most of our friends. He had had a hard time trying to get most everyone there on the same day so that is why it took 2 weeks and now I feel bad for getting mad at him when he was trying all a long to do a party. I only got one picture of me and my girlfriends but I sure do love them. They are the best girls I could ask for and are totally there for me and support me and love my family! I cannot say enough good things about them. We had a fun night visiting, eating cake and ice cream and playing games!


 Poor Brin was so tired that she fell asleep on the floor.


 I love when these two cuddle. Sometimes Cohen feels like Brin doesn't like him because she always is with Kenz but there are moments like this that remind him that she does love him too! He is such a good big brother to her.

 She sure loves this snowman.

 Playing at the mall.

 Kenzley had her kindergarten doctors appointment. She weighs 36lbs in the 25%, she is 41 inches in the 19%. She is still a small thing but she definitely has a big attitude to balance it all out!




 After the shots we were not as happy.
 We stopped by this new pet store that we found to look at puppies after the doctors to help us all feel better.
 I found a yorkie that I wanted.
 Kenz found these cute puppies that loved her!

 Cohen had his 100th day at school.
 How precious are these two. I just love them!

 Poor Kenz after every race she would come back on the chair and just crash, but I do love all the sleeping pictures of her in the chair.

 Cohen, Destiny and Kaydin playing catch and Destiny tackling Kaydin.



 Kenzley did awesome. She took 1st place in her first race and 2nd place in the 2nd race out of 5 kids, so she beat 4 boys! I could not be any more proud, she killed it this weekend!

 Cohen and cute Destiny heading off together.
 Cohen jumping the grandstand jump.



No comments: