Tuesday, February 24, 2015

I did a bad thing....

 So we found this pet store that sells puppies 2 weeks ago and started going in just to look. I really wasn't looking to buy a dog right now but one day we walked in and I found this dog. The kids have been wanting a chihuahua and I wanted a yorkie. Well this dog was a mix of both. And Dallas wanted a black dark yorkie and he was perfect. I called Dallas to tell him I found the perfect dog and I wasn't kidding. Of course he said no like he always does but said send a picture. So I did and he never responded and wouldn't answer my phone afterwards. Well for some dumb reason I decided to buy the dog and bring him home. Needless to say Dallas was furious with me but he does like the dog! So meet Gizmo the newest addition to our family! We love him even though it is a lot of work having a puppy!


 Brinley loves him a little too much!













 She loves following the dog and him following her! I have been most surprised with how much Brinley loves the dog!






 Kenz thinks the dog is hers but we have to keep reminding her that it's everyones dog.
 Dallas taking a nap with Gizmo.
 Cohen's valentines day box!

 Dallas coming home from work and playing with Gizmo. I guess he is not as mad at me anymore!

 Dallas thinks it's so funny when Gizmo nips at his ears.
 Gizmo likes to sleep on his back.

 Somehow I snuck this box into Kenzley's hair for Valentines day, she was not happy about it but I asked if she would just wear it for me at school and then when she got home she could take it out. And she did!
 Brinley found her yogurt.
 I was able to go help at Kenzley's Valentines party and I was so excited because it's the first time I have been able to volunteer this year. I use to be so good at going to every single one for Cohen but it's so hard to find babysitters for the other kids.
 They were all so cute.

 This is her best friend Zak he is all she ever talks about so I was glad to meet  him and see them interact. She is funny.



 My Valentines present to Dallas. I have spent a little too much money lately so for his present I didn't dare spend any money on him and I have been a little rude I suppose so I wanted to remind him of all the reasons that I really do love him. Sometimes in marriage I think you forget to tell them and remind them that you love them. Sometimes you just complain about everything and can be so negative which I had been lately and realized I needed to remind him. I really do love him for many many different reasons!



No comments: