Saturday, November 8, 2008

Fun times

So I had to post these pictures even though this happened like a month ago but I thought they were just too cute. Our friend Melanie was pregnant and about to pop any day so we told her and her husband Ernie that we should go fourwheeling and try and get that baby out because that is what worked for us. So we took our fourwheelers up the canyon and it was so fun because it was Cohen's first time and boy did he love it. Whenever we would stop he had to put both his hand on the handles and he would try and twist the handle just like daddy did it was so precious. On the way down from the ride Cohen fell asleep which is amazing because our fourwheeler is so loud. But he was just sleeping like a baby right between us it was so cute. Oh and also 4 days later Ernie and Melanie had their sweet little boy who is just adorable. I went and saw him and boy did that make me baby hungry! I wish I had a picture of them to show you how cute they are!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cohen is definately all BOY, just like his Daddy! I love the cute picture of him on the little motorcycle! I can't stop looking at your garage, you could live in it, it's so nice! I wish ours looked like that!