Monday, November 3, 2008

So I have finally decided to upgrade from the baby website since Cohen is no longer a baby now to blogging. So you might have to bear with me until I fully understand this whole blogging thing cause right now it's midnight and I have been so frustrated with it but want to figure it out before I head to bed.

I will start with our Halloween. I was so excited to pass out candy to all the kids in our neighborhood and to see our kids in nursery, however last year we didn't have a very good turn out of trick or treaters but I was really hoping that this year would be better. Yet again there were no trick or treaters in fact it was probably less then last year. Everyone goes on the outskirts of our neighborhood and doesn't come into the middle where we are. So I was pretty bummed to say the least. But Cohen definitely made up for it. We dressed him up as a turtle and he loved his costume he didn't even try to take it off. We took him trick of treating to a couple of our neighbors and he was so cute, when he walked his shell just kinda wiggled with him. So cute. We would walk up to the doors and he would knock and the people would answer the door and he would always try to just walk right in, and then he would hold up his little pumpkin and they would give him candy, then he would take it out and hand it back to them, it was so funny or he would put it back in the bowl. We kept having to tell him that the candy was for him. Boy did he love the candy, this is the first time he has ever really ate candy and when he came home from trick or treating, he just spun in circles. I was tihnking oh man he is probably on a sugar high. But it was so fun to watch him figure out the process of trick of treating.










9 comments:

Nikki Taylor said...

YEAH!!! SO HAPPY I HAVE A NEW BLOG TO STALK!!! YOU WILL LOVE IT ONCE YOU GET THE HANG OF IT!! (I am still working on getting the hang of it!)

Unknown said...

Glad to see you catch up with the rest of us.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you decided to blog!! It will be so fun to see what you guys are up to! Cohen looks so cute in his turtle costume! It was so fun to see you guys last weekend. We need to get together when there isn't anything else going on, so we can do something fun! My blog is private so I'll send you and invite! Love Ya

Colby and Steph said...

HOORAY!!!! I am so excited. Your little Cohen looks so cute in his Halloween Costume. Welcome to the blogging world.:)

M+H said...

such cute pictures! welcome to the world of blogging! you better add me to your blog!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Love it!!! I have added it to my favorites for my evening ritual to see my family. I love being able to have my family close to viewing and seeing what you are up to. I tried to set one up but haven't gotten very far. So excited for Saturday. Everybody will be able to post this fun event. See you then. Love mom

Coby and KaeDawn said...

I am so glad you got a blog!! Can i just say that he is about the cutest little turtle i have ever seen!! haha I'm glad you guys had a fun Halloween:)

The Browers said...

Ok I absolutely love the picture of him holding his pumpkin basket in in front room of your house. It looks like a perfectly posed picture.