Saturday, November 8, 2008

Garage Makeover

So I just have to take a moment and brag about my talented husband! He decided to give his favorite room of the house a makeover which would be his garage. So we borrowed a trailer from Devin Blakey (Thanks Devin) to store all of our stuff (which is alot of who knows what in the garage) so that Dal can redo the garage. Cohen loved helping us load everything in the trailer he just kept running up and down and in and out. So funny. Then Dallas began to do the floor which took a week and once that was done he thought the walls looked like crap so now he is painting the garage as well. And before all this he hung some cabinets up. I just want to say how funny he is. Once he gets something in his mind there is no stopping him. But I must say the garage does look dang good! So of course I just had to show off his talent because he is amazing! I am so thankful that I have a husband who can do all the things he does. Hopefully someday he can accomplish his dream and build our own house! Thanks for all you Dal love ya!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WoW! Your garage looks amazing! Dallas is very talented!

The Browers said...

Looks good Dallas. You are amazing!