Thursday, November 20, 2008

Carrie Underwood Concert



So I hate to admit this, but last night I finally went to my very first concert, and boy was it amazing! For our anniversary this year we decided to celebrate it a couple weeks early and go to this concert and I'm so glad because I can't say enough good things about Carrie. We think she has the most amazing voice ever, and we love how grateful and thankful she is for where she is in her life. Not many celebrities these days are very humble, and I think she is! So I just had to let everyone know that at age almost 24 I finally went to my first concert. So thank you so much Dallas I had the time of my life. Oh and may I add that it was nice to go on a date with dallas because when Cohen is not there we get to be more "together" if that makes sense. Instead of one of us always having to go off and chase Cohen somewhere or carrying him everywhere. It was just nice to have someone open all the doors for me and hold my hand and give me hugs and kisses. So thank you very very much and love you lots!

5 comments:

Nikki Taylor said...

I am so glad you had fun and happy you two love birds got to go on a real date! You two deserve a night out on the town!! Congrats on the first concert!!

The Browers said...

I went to the concert as well. She was so incredible, man that girl can sing! Where were your guys seats at?

Coby and KaeDawn said...

That's so fun!! I bet it was way nice to be just the two of you:)

Anonymous said...

Wow I didn't know that my bro was such a gentleman! Just kidding! That sound like so much fun, it's always nice to go out without kids and remember why you are together! Can you tell I need a date night! Glad you had a great time! Can't wait to see you guys at Thanksgiving!

Brett and Mallory said...

You look so much like Carrie Underwood in that picture! You two are so funny together. I loved the jeans post . . . that is classic. And, you are not an odd pair. Brett and I have done the exact same scenario and laughed our heads-off. Happy anniversary, by-the-way! It sounded fun!